[Champion Concept] Zenn, the Frog Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Many of his skills have been heavily modified. I will make more changes later.

saniaz

02-02-2013

I've noticed that the w attack on both light and dark his damages are the same, besides the physical damage.

For the dark e, since its toxic maybe you can add onto the effects of poisoning? It'll poison those around him still, and still damage those who escape the fog before the others.

Interesting ult. so he uses it to stun enemies and to switch between light and dark. For the time, maybe he can switch back and forth within 3 or so seconds yet can only do this once he get his ult, but the stunning move keeps the same time and all. Cause if you look at Elise she can transform back and forth at the very beginning, not needing to unlock her ult first. Also I think you should boost the radius of the ult. since it doesn't do any damage at all and your light e has a larger radius then your ult.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniaz View Post
I've noticed that the w attack on both light and dark his damages are the same, besides the physical damage.

For the dark e, since its toxic maybe you can add onto the effects of poisoning? It'll poison those around him still, and still damage those who escape the fog before the others.

Interesting ult. so he uses it to stun enemies and to switch between light and dark. For the time, maybe he can switch back and forth within 3 or so seconds yet can only do this once he get his ult, but the stunning move keeps the same time and all. Cause if you look at Elise she can transform back and forth at the very beginning, not needing to unlock her ult first. Also I think you should boost the radius of the ult. since it doesn't do any damage at all and your light e has a larger radius then your ult.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll make some changes.