Kat and Mouse

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhii

01-25-2013

This is a piece I did of Katarina for Boyan It was painted in Photoshop with an intuos4 Wacom tablet. Katarina was soo much fun to paint, I love her attitude. It was my first time trying to paint an actual lane, and I was surprised to learn I really had no idea what it really looked like >.< I guess I am not very observant!

I am trying to get it into the summoners showcase, so wish me luck!

If you would like to see it on deviantart, it is here

Fleabiscuit

01-26-2013

I feel like that Teemo every time I lane against a Kat >>
This is really good, the lighting is very realistic imo and the concept is great
Goodluck!

Zhii

01-26-2013

A COMMENT!!
Thank you for checking it out, I appreciate the feedback, I really do ^.^

MaD GReEN BuNNy

01-26-2013

Amazing! wish i could draw like that 3:

Skynade

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhii View Post
This is a piece I did of Katarina for Boyan It was painted in Photoshop with an intuos4 Wacom tablet. Katarina was soo much fun to paint, I love her attitude. It was my first time trying to paint an actual lane, and I was surprised to learn I really had no idea what it really looked like >.< I guess I am not very observant!

I am trying to get it into the summoners showcase, so wish me luck!

If you would like to see it on deviantart, it is here
Ooo this looks really nice. & I really adore the way you colored it!
But, you may want to work on your anatomy.
The neck and shoulder area compared to her bosom is overly stretched out. This can be easily fixed if you make her rib cage a bit bigger and the neck a bit shorter. Or you can simply fix the right shoulder and shift it downward.~

Remember, since she's extending her neck outward, the neck should look shorter from that angle :0

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

01-26-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Lol! This is awesome. RUN TEEMO! >: D

KHDragonn

01-26-2013

bump for awesomeness

Super Explosion

01-26-2013

Is she wearing Shaco's Jack in the Box as necklace?

Krimson

01-27-2013

Nice colouring. The right hand (her left) doesn't look like its connected to the sword, and the left hand looks like its connected to the sword handle but not her wrist.

Zhii

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynade View Post
Ooo this looks really nice. & I really adore the way you colored it!
But, you may want to work on your anatomy.
The neck and shoulder area compared to her bosom is overly stretched out. This can be easily fixed if you make her rib cage a bit bigger and the neck a bit shorter. Or you can simply fix the right shoulder and shift it downward.~

Remember, since she's extending her neck outward, the neck should look shorter from that angle :0

I appreciate the constructive feedback I will definitely keep these tips in mind for next time! I hope you stop by my WIP thread when I start working on my digi-art contest entry so that you can give me similar great pointers while I am still working on it so I can actually apply them! ^.^

I tend not to go back to a piece after I have called it 'done' or I would still be painting the first thing I ever drew, and would never make anything new XD. I put a tonne of hours into this piece, and I really don't want to get wrapped up in it again. Unfortunately everyone always seems to give me all the critiques when my art is finished, and never when I am posting the WIPs!