Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you agree?

I like both ideas. 1 14.29%
I do not like it. 6 85.71%
Only like the buff Idea. 0 0%
Only like the channel behind the enemy idea. 0 0%
Voters 7 .

Proving Grounds Adjustments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malzyhurr

01-20-2013

Proving Grounds is a very competitive map we all know that. The straight shot to the enemy base is awesome. Don't flame me for giving opinion but I think it would be cool to add some side channels. Nothing crazy, just a channel that could hold a buff or maybe lead you behind the enemy. Of course hidden by the fog of war. It would make things a bit more interesting..

Zarkof

01-20-2013

that's what the brush is there for.

Malzyhurr

01-20-2013

Quote:
Zarkof:
that's what the brush is there for.

Brush is too small for what I'm talking about. I appreciate your feed back though.

taotico

01-20-2013

I just don't like it, they could create a new map with some of the adjustments that you suggested. But the idea of the Proving Grounds map is that everybody should go to the same lane and **** the **** outta everybody.