Stop being noshows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrusa

01-20-2013

Seriously, it happens in this mode more then anywhere else. Why the **** would you start a game only to never show up????????

Starting to feel like getting a real game is rare. No joke, ive had 10 noshows in a row, dropping my hidden elo further into elo hell.

Gezomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

they probably no show with a bot of some sort, if the game ends in under 15 mins which is easy 4v5 they dont get dc'd, riot needs to change dominion dc timer to 5 mins, i bet that would fix alot

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

ip farming is big buisness in china i heard

Rikukun

01-20-2013

I know how you feel. Luckily, at my elo that doesn't happen anymore. I remember it though, and have still experienced it when queueing with lower elo friends.

Trinity R

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrusa View Post
Seriously, it happens in this mode more then anywhere else. Why the **** would you start a game only to never show up????????

Starting to feel like getting a real game is rare. No joke, ive had 10 noshows in a row, dropping my hidden elo further into elo hell.

Well for starters its called free RP, and people aren't fazed by a ban for a day or a week when they farm up that IP, they buy a boost and every 10 minutes check LoL leave it running in the back ground and just farm that IP. So thats why,

This is what happens when there is a two currency system there are some really struggling people so they buy a very very small amount of RP to buy a boost, or do it without a boost, just takes twice aslong and then does this, that way they can buy their fav champs, and in DOM its not as bad as SR because half the time people just insta re-queue and not report so there you are left with the problem.