Supreme Gaming (Sponsored) LF Jungle Main

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Introduction:

Supreme Gaming is a sponsored and contracted team currently in need of a jungler. Our team
has been together for approx 6 months and have several hundred games under our
belt as a team. We have excellent synergy and potential to go pro. Our jungle spot
has currently opened up and we're looking for someone who MAIN's jungle, communicates
well and can take constructive criticism.

Our Sponsor:

http://www.antfamous.net

Our sponsor is a structured gaming community comprised of gamers from League of Legends, Path of Exile and Diablo II and III.
There is a site currency used in purchasing services or in game trades.
Members are ranked and color coded and there is a unique real time chat box at the top of the main page which is always active.
Please feel free to check them out and take advantage of all they have to offer.

Our Playtimes:

11am EST till 2:30pm EST Mon-Fri
Sat is off day
Sunday we start practice @ 11am EST and continue into Go4LoL or whatever
other tournament we have going on that day.

Recruitment Status:

Open

Current Needs:

Sub (We need a sub to fill in for Top for 1 month while ours is on leave, after that
fillins will be on a needed basis. The sub will play in all tournaments and Go4LoL
and be required to make our practice times during this timeframe.)

Current Requirements for Tryout:

---Age 18+
---A working mic and Dolby Axon
---Available mornings from 11:00am EST until about 2:30pm EST
---Available most of the day on Sunday (Saturdays are off day)
---The ability to compete at at LEAST a Gold I level.
---Must have thick skin, don't get upset easily. We note every mistake from
every player without exception. This helps us learn from our mistakes.

How to apply:

You can copy and paste the below application into a reply to this post or you
can visit our website at http://www.teamsupremegaming.com and click on the recruitment link to fill our your app.

IGN:

What is your main role?

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time?

Highest and Current League Rating:

Please list your tournament experience:

Tell us something about your gameplay:

Extra Info:

Conclusion:

If your application is approved you will receive a tryout that will take place during our playtimes.
Your tryout may last as long as we feel necessary. If you pass your tryout you
will receive a team invite, granted access to our private team forums, marked as an official
member of Supreme Gaming and given a colored forum name to designate you as such.
You will also be required to have an account on http://www.nationalesl.com/ where you will receive an invite to our team there.

Thanks in advance for your interest and we hope to see some of you soon!

~Supreme Gaming Staff

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Tryouts will begin today in 15 mins

Boats

02-18-2013

/bump

Nbur

02-18-2013

so question:

if your gonna say that players need to be free from 11am est to 2:30pm est ... does that mean u are offering to pay someone during those times?

to be a professional gamer, does that mean u have to be poor as **** living like Vork in a rapist van going from house to house looking for open unsecure wifi networks?

Boats

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbur View Post
so question:

if your gonna say that players need to be free from 11am est to 2:30pm est ... does that mean u are offering to pay someone during those times?

to be a professional gamer, does that mean u have to be poor as **** living like Vork in a rapist van going from house to house looking for open unsecure wifi networks?
Some of us work 2nd or 3rd shift and aren't still in high school. These are our times. There's no need to troll this thread. But thanks for the bump

IGull

02-18-2013

Currently looking the forum.
I'm searching for people to play with, I'm maybe not Gold I (you did say the ABILITY to compete in Gold I)
but I play since Season 1. Mainly Mid, I go Jungle or Support too.
The problem now is that English is not my main language (speaking French) and I have some problem to speak it. But I do understand it and I do have a working mic.
IGN; IGull

Phil Beenis

02-18-2013

IGN: NoXZiLLa (hardcox was my main but this my noxzilla is my brothers old acc that has many skins/rune pages so im swapping)

What is your main role? Jungle

Are you able to be online 15 minutes prior to our start time? yes

Highest and Current League Rating: 1800, Gold 3 (but on noxzilla i went from silver 4 -> gold 5 in 3 days :S lol)

Please list your tournament experience: Played in many go4LoL's, my team had beaten complexity academy 2nd round (one of the top 16 teams that competed for the NA LCS).

Tell us something about your gameplay: I like to be a very agressive jungle, unless of course playing a suppory jungler, either way i am constantly ganking and counterjungling if possibly

Extra Info: played competitive call of duty. Cod4 pro, blackops semi pro, competed in WoW as well, had a 2200 shadow priest.

Al Bundy

02-19-2013

Posted on your website.

Boats

02-19-2013

/bump