Ask Zilean

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Beard Guy

09-26-2012

I believe it is time for me to begin answering questions as well, yes? Feel free, and I shall do my utmost best to help you.

Of course, I shall wait until you finish your question before answering. You need not worry about that.

-Zilean, The Chronokeeper

Emerald Owl

09-26-2012

Why is your beard so crazy?

Crazy Beard Guy

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Why is your beard so crazy?
After the 7th time of watching my entire life unfold before my eyes, I began to realize that shaving and hair care were two of my smallest problems.

Besides, it is a stylish look for me, is it not? At least, I would like to think so.

Ask the Herald

09-26-2012

{{ You are awesome. Please don't ever leave! }}

Ask Gragas

09-27-2012

What's yer breakfast o' champions?

Dear Morgana

09-27-2012

((Goddamit your name makes me cry it's so funny))

SandscourgeSkarn

09-27-2012

"Chronokeeper, I come with a relatively simple query. My race, the Brackern, slumber under the crust of Runeterra, something I am not certain I can ever remedy, try as I may. I have lived long, and learned much, both from mine own experiences and from those of my bound Arachia. Yet I have seen little in the way of my race's origin. It feels as though these memories are wiped from my Arachia. I have sought the aid of the League, their spells giving me a very brief overview of the past. But you are possessed of much, much stronger magics than they, and so I come asking..."

Skarner paused a moment, not entirely certain that this was the way he wished his curiosity put to rest. He was unsure Zilean even held the answers that he sought, but in the end, he decided to ask anyway, weighing the importance of knowledge against bravado.

"What knowledge have you of the truth of my species' birth?"

Crazy Beard Guy

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
What's yer breakfast o' champions?
"Time is an illusion. Breakfast-time, doubly so. While food has no longer become a vital part of my life, I can still say I have a fondness for fruit. Especially Bananas."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
"Chronokeeper, I come with a relatively simple query. My race, the Brackern, slumber under the crust of Runeterra, something I am not certain I can ever remedy, try as I may. I have lived long, and learned much, both from mine own experiences and from those of my bound Arachia. Yet I have seen little in the way of my race's origin. It feels as though these memories are wiped from my Arachia. I have sought the aid of the League, their spells giving me a very brief overview of the past. But you are possessed of much, much stronger magics than they, and so I come asking..."

Skarner paused a moment, not entirely certain that this was the way he wished his curiosity put to rest. He was unsure Zilean even held the answers that he sought, but in the end, he decided to ask anyway, weighing the importance of knowledge against bravado.

"What knowledge have you of the truth of my species' birth?"
The old Chronomage straightened his back, and his usually peaceful and relaxed demeanor became much more solid. The Crystal Scorpion asked a serious question, and he deserved a serious answer.

"My magic may be more powerful, but it may also be equally more dangerous. In order to limit my illness, I have strayed from such levels of delving during this time I have spent in the Institute. Because your kind's existence was previously unknown to me before you appeared in the Kalamanda incident, I regret to tell you that I have never looked into neither your history, nor your people's history."

Zilean should have left it at that, and simply turned away the other champion right then. However, he felt a slight bit of guilt for waking the young scorpion from his initial slumber. His magic, after all, was what froze Kalamanda into stasis. But more than that... A nostalgic feeling of curiosity, to learn about this unknown history, got the better of the old mage. He spoke up again before Skarner could leave.

"That is not to say, however... that this level of divination should not be used. Not when the need for knowledge is so strong. Risking our own selves to move forward: is this not what makes one great?"

"I should warn you, the dangers of Chronomancy are as great as I keep saying they are. Should you wish to learn for yourself what happened, I cannot guarantee your safety from the many side-effects yet to be known. Do you stil wish to learn of your origins?"

SandscourgeSkarn

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
The old Chronomage straightened his back, and his usually peaceful and relaxed demeanor became much more solid. The Crystal Scorpion asked a serious question, and he deserved a serious answer.

"My magic may be more powerful, but it may also be equally more dangerous. In order to limit my illness, I have strayed from such levels of delving during this time I have spent in the Institute. Because your kind's existence was previously unknown to me before you appeared in the Kalamanda incident, I regret to tell you that I have never looked into neither your history, nor your people's history."

Zilean should have left it at that, and simply turned away the other champion right then. However, he felt a slight bit of guilt for waking the young scorpion from his initial slumber. His magic, after all, was what froze Kalamanda into stasis. But more than that... A nostalgic feeling of curiosity, to learn about this unknown history, got the better of the old mage. He spoke up again before Skarner could leave.

"That is not to say, however... that this level of divination should not be used. Not when the need for knowledge is so strong. Risking our own selves to move forward: is this not what makes one great?"

"I should warn you, the dangers of Chronomancy are as great as I keep saying they are. Should you wish to learn for yourself what happened, I cannot guarantee your safety from the many side-effects yet to be known. Do you stil wish to learn of your origins?"
"I will persevere. Regardless of pain or circumstance. I must know more before I can progress on my quest."

He didn't hesitate, not for a moment. His response was almost cold in how fast and expressionlessly it came. He truly was ready for the consequences, and again, when the time came to weigh bravado to knowledge, knowledge won in the rational mind that the Brackern man possessed. Come whatever mishap may, he was a Brackern possessed. There would be no rest until his people could step foot on the soil of this beautiful world once more.

Ask Brolaf

09-27-2012

Bro, will you answer our questions before we ask them?

12345 ... 8