How about a radicaly change of the way heals work in LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dysber

10-21-2010

Im really tired of "almost" killing an enemy just so he gets a heal. Long story short:

How about a potion, like the red/blue/green one that gives an aura that heals x amount hp every y seconds for z seconds to every champion close by? Like a healpotion but with a healing aura? It could be made that only 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 of those stack from each champion. This way the "boring" job of a healing character would be ended.

Good? bad?

Politburo

10-21-2010

i don't see how this would remove healing champs. healing abilities place the health upfront, as opposed to regen. also it's fun to heal sometimes.

Attero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

I don't find playing a healer to be boring. I enjoy playing Sona very thoroughly. Actually I retract my first statement in lieu of my second statement, because I don't like Taric or Soraka (and Alistar doesn't count).

CaptainBinkles

10-21-2010

I dont find that being a healer or support is boring actually. Except its kind of ticking me off that they're getting the nerf stick every. Single. Patch. I played Taric far before he was even looked at, and people told me he was garbage. I proved them wrong. Back then I played AP taric because it added to my damage as well as my healing aura the ult used to provide. Now I'm fine with them removing that aspect, because it was ridiculously good in the right hands. But now every patch I see imbue getting a mana cost increase and reducing the healing on it, or increasing the cooldown every so often. I'm sorry but I don't play taric to just be a walking stun.

Besides, there is a challenge that comes with being support since you normally have no escapes other than trying desperately to keep yourself alive.

DocJoze

10-21-2010

Translation: I didn't get my kill, Heal must be nerfed.

CaptainBinkles

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post
Translation: I didn't get my kill, Heal must be nerfed.
I kind of wanted to say this too. Win.

A Koggie Maw

10-21-2010

what is this? i don't even.........