New Site For Competitive LoL Tourneys with Cash Prizes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLT HtUnity

01-16-2013

I am an avid player of LoL and am happy to announce there is finally a legit website where you can sign up for Competitive LoL Tournaments, and the top 2 winners get cash prizes! The payouts are dependent on the amount of teams in on each tournament. The site is:

http://www.loltourneys.com

Here is a little excerpt I copied from one of their blog posts:

"LoLTourneys.com is a League of Legends Cash Prize tournament website. We are a bunch of gamers that were tired of seeing all of these League of Legends tournaments that people with lower ELO rankings, could not get into. What were we to do then?? We are very competitive people and League of Legends in our eyes is not just a video game… Its a sport, taking time, dedication and commitment to be good at. With our competitive attitudes and a drive to play League of Legends against teams all over the world we decided to start a League of Legends tournament website, LoLTourneys.com was the answer. LoLTourneys wants to eventually host league of legends tournaments for each individual ELO bracket. We think all LoL players want to showcase their skill and would love a chance to win a little bit of cash for it. I mean who wouldn’t want to win some cash to play in a League of Legends tournament anyway?? We are dedicated to having Live streams, Videos, Top Plays and many other exciting League of Legends staples. We are dedicated to providing a continual LoL tournament that people can come enjoy good competition and if good enough, win a cash prize. If you are reading this and are competitive, would like to win some money, and love League of Legends you should come join a LoL Tourney and see if you have what it takes to win big."

Hope this brings a smile to all you Low/Mid ELO competitive LoL players! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLT HtUnity

01-21-2013

{Tournament UPDATE}

http://loltourneys.com/blog/?p=149