Your Best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brizles

01-20-2013

What lanes/roles have people had the best luck with when doing solo ranked ques?

This doesn't have to be the lane/role you are best with, simply what you have achieved the most wins with.

For example I play my best game when I top lane.I almost always win the lane, but only have a little over 50% win for games when I do top. Yet when I play support I have over 65% wins. Meaning I have found personally that my "best" lane/role is supporting bot.

What hold true for the rest of you?

Rh3toric

01-20-2013

I play a lot of adc- I think MF is your best bet when playing solo. She has the ability to control the lane behind creeps and your support can more or less be asleep behind the wheel (which is usually the case at my elo).

Endur1337

01-20-2013

yo sukk, im looking for an Mf to duo with as i play leona and others hit me up im around same elo

Mondeezy

01-21-2013

Most people say mid and AD carry are the most influential roles in winning the game, and for the most part it's true.

Personally I'm extremely comfortable with top and support, so those are the two I tend to win most with.

Brizles

01-22-2013

Mmkay Ill maybe try being a little more assertive about calling a role but still being flexible in what I play.