[Suggestion/Feedback] Connecting at different times to champion select lobby =RAGE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKalanator

01-20-2013

The problem I always have is my connection speed is too high. I get to the champion select lobby and call for a lane. 2 seconds later someone else will call the lane and I'll say, "Sorry I was first". Subsequently everyone in the lobby will say "No you didn't call!" Upon copying and pasting the chat window I'm obviously always accused of fraud. Therefore I almost never get a position I want.

My suggestion would be to have a means of ensuring that the full lobby chat history is supplied to everyone (not just from the time someone connects). This would allow people to see the few seconds of chat before they connected... How hard could that be? It would save me a lot of frustration and save a lot of pre-game conflict.

Sandig

01-24-2013

I agree with this completely - the pre-game chat needs to be synchronised between all players so they see the same thing. Currently if 2 people call the same thing at the same time they will both see their own post as being first which usually leads to conflict/trolling.

Troa

01-24-2013

Agreed.