Things that just annoy you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperKingDerp

01-20-2013

As a Zed main. Really annoying when someone on my team auto locks him and then starts to fail hard with him.

SeraceChemistry

01-23-2013

Having to face Annie in Co-op vs Ai... Holy.. No just no.

cryte

01-23-2013

Someone that goes into my main lane and completely feeds.

The Jade Fist

01-23-2013

You die saving some one, and get accused of feeding.

Azyrre

01-24-2013

You use an ult that stuns or initiates really well, and your teammates don't take advantage of the beautiful opportunity you just gave them, instead choosing to wait until the enemies are un-stunned or have nearly killed you before taking action. (This happens to me often when I have a stun ult like with Sejuani or Sona. It's like, hello? You paying attention here??)

Or like yesterday when I jumped in front of two enemies chasing a teammate just to let him escape, and he turns around and gets killed.

And one more thing... people saying "your" instead of "you're". I can't take it >.<

Xtreme2252

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I assume either Soraka or Ryze is going to go mid. They both assume I'm going mid as Teemo.

hotobeseman

01-24-2013

instalock thresh

Azyrre

01-25-2013

Here's one that really gets me that I've seen a lot more recently. "X-Champion can only do this" or "You're _____ (support/tank/ap/ad/x-champion) so you're (supposed to/have to/can only) do this one thing."

Umm... no? Just because I'm supporting the AD carry bot doesn't mean I can't go help my mid teammate when he's really struggling since no one on the team is helping him. (Got yelled at for this one a few games ago, going mid for a couple minutes and helping my teammate get the enemy off the tower and assisted in a kill because our bot didn't even need me at the time, but she yelled at me for "screwing bot over" and "leaving the adc who I HAVE to stay with b/c I'm support").

Homosexuality

01-26-2013

When our suppourt/adc goes afk or never joins the game.

RadiantCastiel

01-27-2013

Teemo.