Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Viktor (A Youtube Event)

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

01-20-2013

....

Why do you all have so little faith and trust in me? I am seriously disappoint.

I actually approve of this sort of thing. In fact, I have nothing but mad respect for those individuals bold and confident enough to apply their own voice into such a thing.

I actually support this guy, and have taken the liberty of giving him a question to answer in his next video (I'm "RudockAviar" on YouTube).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupted Sniper

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Does no one here look up Voice actors for League of Legends...? I would be happy to tell you guys a few if you guys needed the information.

BTW Twisted Fate and Viktor have the same VO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Suripi Okami:
Are you his voice actor in disguise?


Ha! I WISH I was that good... And getting payed for this!

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
....

Why do you all have so little faith and trust in me? I am seriously disappoint.

I actually approve of this sort of thing. In fact, I have nothing but mad respect for those individuals bold and confident enough to apply their own voice into such a thing.

I actually support this guy, and have taken the liberty of giving him a question to answer in his next video (I'm "RudockAviar" on YouTube).


Thanks for the support and vote of confidence, I'll be sure to give you a special shout-out in the video.

Quote:
Corrupted Sniper:
Does no one here look up Voice actors for League of Legends...? I would be happy to tell you guys a few if you guys needed the information.

BTW Twisted Fate and Viktor have the same VO.


And despite my Viktor impression, I struggle to get TF's voice right. It's rather funny, really (although not all that strange).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
....

Why do you all have so little faith and trust in me? I am seriously disappoint.

I actually approve of this sort of thing. In fact, I have nothing but mad respect for those individuals bold and confident enough to apply their own voice into such a thing.

I actually support this guy, and have taken the liberty of giving him a question to answer in his next video (I'm "RudockAviar" on YouTube).

Cool, as for faith and trust. Well, you can be really cool at times (much of the time actually) and you're a great RPer, it's just that sometimes you overreact a bit. Glad you approve of this though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
leirynot:
Cool, as for faith and trust. Well, you can be really cool at times (much of the time actually) and you're a great RPer, it's just that sometimes you overreact a bit. Glad you approve of this though.


I believe I've mellowed out considerably in the past couple of weeks, though that's just my own opinion.

I've been purposely avoiding some of the drama that's being had as of late, because I really don't feel like getting too deeply involved anymore.

I'm just here to RP and keep the Champion Compendium updated. That's the stance I've taken to in recent times.

I like what the OP is doing. I respect him for doing it. I kinda wonder if it'd be possible to have a separate compendium for this sort of thing too, but not certain how popular it is at the moment. We'll see, I guess, but ultimately it's something fresh and interesting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Thought I'd throw all of you an update: I'll be working on Viktor's responses to all the questions I've gotten throughout the weekend. Idealy I'll have responses to each done by the end of today, giving me time to work on the voice acting and video and post it tomorrow, but don't hold your breath for that. What I'm looking at right now would be finish up the responses through the weekend, and work on the video when I have free time in the week. I'll try to have something to all of you by, at most, Wensday (thought it make take to next weekend, which I appologize for). I'll post an approprate link here once I'm done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Right, for those of you who didn't subscribe, here you are, the Responses Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujgBF1O2-8


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Nice job! I also like your Thresh video. (By the way, I'm SuperiorFanBase on the You-Tubes.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ásk Ryze:
Nice job! I also like your Thresh video. (By the way, I'm SuperiorFanBase on the You-Tubes.)


Thanks! I'm proud of my Thresh one since I managed to peice together the after effects on my own instead of using someone elses guide. I have plans to make a full quote video for him, as well as potentially an "Ask Thresh" video as well.

Also, I had made a deal with a bunch of guys what if they could find me an instrumental version of "I Whip My Hair Back and Forth" I would make a parody song: "I Whip My Chains Back and Forth."

And they did.

But that's all aside the point: I hope everyone that watches it enjoys the video.


12