Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ranked D/C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So, I've always been a bit annoyed by the 30 minute-1 hour wait after dodging a ranked game due to trolls, but a lot of people have already commented on that and I don't want to be redundant. Today, though, my internet crashed, causing League to do the same during a ranked Champion Select. I'm now waiting the 30 minutes for dodging because I d/ced for under a minute. Is there any way that Riot could detect a connection issue and not punish you for leaving champ select because of it? It sounds a little ridiculous, but I know they've dismissed losses in times when there were a lot of connection issues, so I was just wondering.