Is Annie viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sconesy Cider

01-20-2013

Compared to other mages/mids, I mean.

DerpyGeth

01-20-2013

If you don't mind getting within breathing distance of the enemy to do anything, then yes.

vamp15

01-20-2013

she will be once her panda skin is released.

Roldan813

01-20-2013

I think so, but knowing these kinds of threads people are gonna QQ about "AP MAGES ARE DYING ZOMG" when I haven't really had problems playing AP mids.

Back to your question, I feel like she's one of the most viable. She has a great laning phase, almost never runs outta mana in lane if you play smart, bursts REALLY hard, can handle AD with her fire shield.

In teamfights, I feel like she brings a lot with her AOE Tibberz stun, and the rest of her moves, too. I personally enjoy her a lot, but people might tell you otherwise.

Mr Popadopalus

01-20-2013

Annie is a really good laner, she's kind of like Yorick in the regard that she bullies her lane and often kills people who dare try and fight back after she's level 6. Definitely viable but I don't know why she isn't played in the competitive scene all that much

AdmiralAardvark

01-20-2013

She does pretty scary damage, and no mage can duel her at 6 because of Tibbers sustained damage. However her late game is very short range, and unlike Ryze she cannot build super tank and still do great damage (though my current favorite Ryze build is RoA Muramana before getting defense). If you get a good fight or 1shot their carry you can do fine.

Fukaro

01-20-2013

The only problem she has is that you know when an annie is trying to stun you and she has no mobility. Besides that she is great. Simplistic and easy to master.

Lolily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

For how easy it is to learn her, I find her viable.

FullTimeWarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

if the enemy laner doesnt rush negatron shes super viable

Treeke

01-20-2013

Yes, she is viable. But people are sheeps, and will say she isn't or has a lot of weaknesses.