Why hasn't Teemo been nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krillin365

01-20-2013

I've never played a game where whichever team has Teemo loses. If I play as Teemo I win, if the other team has one and we don't, we lose. He's the most OP champ in game I don't get why he hasn't had any sort of nerf. Everyone I've talked to has agreed, he makes every game miserable if you play against him.

Puckthepwner

01-20-2013

He did get nerfs after he became way out of line due to the new S3 items. He's in a good state atm I'd say.

HostileWhiteGuy

01-20-2013

He's the most annoying champ. Annoying. Also, he has been nerfed. Feed him less.

Ikuuu

01-20-2013

Teemo got nerfed already.

TweakJesus1

01-20-2013

Annoying isnt op. His Global taunt is real for the most part because in our heads when we see teemo we want him dead right away and we target him, he blinds us and he kills us. He isnt OP he just has an annoying way of killing us. Just like singed runs away its teemos strategy to get you to attack and/or chase him.

Fukaro

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin365 View Post
I've never played a game where whichever team has Teemo loses. If I play as Teemo I win, if the other team has one and we don't, we lose. He's the most OP champ in game I don't get why he hasn't had any sort of nerf. Everyone I've talked to has agreed, he makes every game miserable if you play against him.
Teemo isnt that hard to deal with. He is extremely squishy. All you need is a gapcloser or something and you can kill him. And when teemo hits level 6 you dont chase him into bushes.

Vanra

01-20-2013

He has. They lower the AP ratio on his blinding dart by like .1 in that patch they broke Diana.

Linos100

01-20-2013

meh I love fighting against teemo mid, so much fun to kill him

Willow777

01-20-2013

He's still played by intentional feeding trolls all the time

VorianAtreidies

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linos100 View Post
meh I love fighting against teemo mid, so much fun to kill him
I was gonna say, I love it when Teemo is on the enemy team and is mid because I always get fed without fail.