S3 itemization is boring and worse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistahsparkuls

01-20-2013

Besides maybe offensive items, everyone else's itemization is way more boring and less diverse. All people do is stack giants belts/health because armor and mr arenot worth buying in mass because of broken pen. Jungle itemization is even worse. 99% start hunters 5, and people just upgrade it into wriggles, leave it at spirit stone, or do the tank upgrade of stone. the ad and ap versions of spirit stone are total **** and never worth building.Compared to last season, where viable jungle starts including vamp sceptor, cloth 5, boots 3, regrowth pend with pot, etc.

Edit: On a related note, I think that no matter how much they are nerfed elise and eve will remain incredibly strong as long as mpen is incredibly strong and easy to come by and health stacking is the norm for tankiness

?? ???

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Riot: "We want players to not feel forced into building the same items over and over again"

Only thing I like are the support changes

cavecricket48

01-20-2013

Yeah, Riot really, really screwed up with the jungle starts.

Fukaro

01-20-2013

Its wierd. Machete is pretty much the only starting item you can use. maybe cloth. the spirit stones might not be even worth upgrading into for late game.

AA247

01-20-2013

warmorgs meta. its the only thing u can do vs bc/lw

SRPigeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Season 2: M5 stacks health on pretty much everyone.

Season 3: Complaints about how people are now stacking health.

Wat.

Call Me Fabled

01-20-2013

Support and AP changes were very good imo.
Much more AP items, you have to think about DFG or deathcap, more actives, supports have great items now and can be a deadly force simply with them...

But yeah, they didn't fix ADC's despite all the new items (SotD, Hurricane, Zephyr... most of them are useless except in rare situations). For tanky DPS, stacking hp si too good right now, as well as getting maybe one or two damage items, and as you said, junglers are the worst... They have literally one build path at start of the game... Machete being erquired is just dumb.

Uthrael

01-20-2013

lol GD.... "I don't understand a build, or why I build the items I do. So it must be Riot's fault for making the changes to boots 3 pot EVERY GAME season 2." Get real man.

Thunderclese22

01-20-2013

I agree to an extent.. The pen. issue needs to be fixed... Warmogs on everyone isn't my idea of diverse builds.

Ralik098

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?? ??? View Post
Riot: "We want players to not feel forced into building the same items over and over again"

Only thing I like are the support changes
This, S3 changes are killing this game for me.