Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamondprox apology

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trakzful

01-20-2013

Quote:
Nintura:
Omg people still do that motion? We were doing that in elementary/junior high.... back in mid 90's.

You seem to know nothing of the world outside of the United States

Nintura

01-20-2013

Quote:
CTkiller:
zomg sorry were not hip like you

the point was i havent seen anyone do that in over a decade. i didnt even think it existed anymore.

now go choke yourself.

Samenko

01-20-2013

He had to apologize for that??

I don't even like M5, and I thought it was great. We need more pure emotion like that in e-sports.

Nintura

01-20-2013

Quote:
Trakzful:
You seem to know nothing of the world outside of the United States

considering ive been to about 12 different countries in my lifetime with the military, i'd have to disagree with you.

debilenok

01-20-2013

Quote:
Hokotoro:
actually it means the same in eastern Europe.

It's not. Sure it's suppose same body part as mid finger, but meaning is like "take this" not 'f*k u". Its more a way to show dominance rather than insult someone (but insult too ), especialy in this case. I am russian, so i can assure its not the same. It was of course not too smart doing this on stage. But emotions are high, and they are young.

Hilarious Turtle

01-20-2013

To clear the misconception, this is what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Mn0in1fzqoI

Nothing big here.

OneVendetta

01-20-2013

Quote:
MugenDD:
he just said that gesture was nothing against the enemy team...it was an emotional reaction , he was glad to win against a very very strong team

Not even the pope would believe you that LAWL

Exsanguinated

01-20-2013

Quote:
Hokotoro:
actually it means the same in eastern Europe.

Not necesarily.

Irisaurus Rex

01-20-2013

lol so much mad

Derptionary

01-20-2013

Quote:
Samenko:
He had to apologize for that??

I don't even like M5, and I thought it was great. We need more pure emotion like that in e-sports.

Seriously. If Diamondprox has to apologize for that then Ocelot owes the world an apology for him screaming the F word at the top of his lungs after CLG backdoored SK at the S2 world championships, or every time that he stomps his feet and cries after every time they lose.
If Frost said that Gambit was ezmode 2-0 for them, and then after stomping them into the ground I'd probably want to make a couple gestures and be like "Sup guys thought we were easy."

The only thing I think he could have done differently is add a few pelvic thrusts for the style points.