Which Mid? (Of the ones I already have and like Playing)

Annie 3 6.52%
Diana 4 8.70%
Fiddlesticks 0 0%
AP Janna 2 4.35%
AP 'Raka 2 4.35%
AP Sona 2 4.35%
Morgana 2 4.35%
Ryze 9 19.57%
Sivir (I really like her mid) 3 6.52%
Swain 3 6.52%
Twisted Fate 8 17.39%
Veigar 3 6.52%
Zilean 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Wanting to main and master a mid. [Poll]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

01-20-2013

So I'm basically intending to start ranked soon, and the advice I was given by high elo players is to nolife one champion, as most high elo people got where they are by being super beast at one champion.

All of the games I've really hypercarried so far in this game were from Mid, though I'm also a good support. But at least in my placement matched I want to only do a role that I' confident in going beastmode with.

So I've decided to play 100 normal draft games with one champion. Poll decided which champion it is. If you were going into a ranked game, and your mid was a total BAWS with his champion, who would you want that champion to be?

(Btw, I won't go "mid or feed" I am comfortable supporting as well after my placement matches, and if I don't get either I can play every other role decently, or dodge)

Sephorai

01-20-2013

If your gonna do that it has to be either A: and FOTM mid or B: an extremely safe mid that doesn't really have any super hard counters

TofuSnapDragon

01-20-2013

i think people might think you were trolling if you tried to play a lot of your wants mid...ap sona mid in a ranked game?

AlphariusRising

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuSnapDragon View Post
i think people might think you were trolling if you tried to play a lot of your wants mid...ap sona mid in a ranked game?
Support mids work, Sona is very similar to Orianna, who is sent mid. Really the big difference is Orianna has a shield instead of a heal, but that shield has a 0.15 larger ratio vs Sona's 2-target heal.

popboyusa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

you should master yi

Omg a bunny

01-20-2013

A bruiser.

Hobbezz

01-20-2013

If you want to learn mid but enjoy support then Orianna is your pick hands down. Late game your support utility is what helps you win team fights. You help keep your adc alive, you have a couple minor peels and a strong shield.

She is also a very solid and safe laner that team fights very well and doesn't have too many counter picks.

Fukaro

01-20-2013

Twisted Fate. Carry lanes win game.

Nexus Crawler

01-20-2013

Of the champions you put on the pole, the only really viable ones at a higher ELO are TF, Ryze, Morgana, and Annie. You might be able to throw in Zil, but that takes more coordination with your team with needing more of a damage oriented kill lane bot.

VertigoInk

01-20-2013

Always always always play a pubstomper or a champ with global presence in solo queue.
I vote Diana or TF.