Thanks for turning BFT into a one slot build, Nome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROSEPHIROTH

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoihoi8 View Post
I've stopped building BFT in most situations. I only built this item for the passive burn in many builds. Now it just takes to long. There's no chance I buy this for Akali or Mord anymore, which is sad. Back to Rylai's as my 1st item.
Why were you building BFT on burst casters? That's not what it's for.

MyDeadGrandma

01-21-2013

It seems bft has finally become what liandry's was intended as: an upgrade to that haunting guise you bought for early mpen that you finish late in the game. Kinda like Athene's and chalice.

Personally, if they're going to turn it into a late game heavy item like that, I'd prefer it if they dropped the pick and replaced it with something else. Or just drop the pick.

konfetarius

01-22-2013

Quote:
you don't need bft to get that magic pen. save yourself 2500 gold
High. End. At the end of the day, if you are playing bot lane (or get tons of time to farm top), you have a good chance of completing your build. This still makes BFT a definitive "every mage who likes damage" item, it's just less useful to rush on some.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

stop compaining you make us dominion players look bad when you complain over nothing. it's balanced.