Thanks for turning BFT into a one slot build, Nome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
It is 100% a nerf. I vastly prefer the old BFT since it didn't cost ~4k gold and take half the game to make.
Yeah. And S3 penetration changes... As Singed I rushed bft second item after RoA, now it has to be rylai's. As Elise I don't even bother, bft sounds good on paper but I get more from other items that don't take so long to build.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Yeah. And S3 penetration changes... As Singed I rushed bft second item after RoA, now it has to be rylai's. As Elise I don't even bother, bft sounds good on paper but I get more from other items that don't take so long to build.
same happens to me with Diana, i tried rushing it as botlane Diana but i had a considerable power gap against a bot laner that decided to just skip it in favor of another item, i think i'm going to start using a roa+void staff core on her

Bunnle

01-21-2013

I really dislike the change. I can no longer justify getting it on the non-mana casters I like to play, like Kat/Morde/Vlad in Dominion.

Oh, and AP Trynd.

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post
I really dislike the change. I can no longer justify getting it on the non-mana casters I like to play, like Kat/Morde/Vlad in Dominion.

Oh, and AP Trynd.
But Mord's ult makes fantastic use of BFT, as does Creeping Death. Constant 1.75% hp damage every second, PLUS the ult?! Goofy strong.

wingstreet

01-21-2013

it's not a go to item for every ap now. goes real nice with my zyra. though.

jars

01-21-2013

BFT is so nerfed. with the buffs to dfg I doubt I will build it at all, dfg+guise is only 300g more but gives 65 ap more at the cost of only 5% cdr and 100 health and lets you blow people up.

Warrrrax

01-21-2013

Yeah I dont know why they keep making BFT bigger and bigger. Simply nerf it as needed and move on. It doesnt need to be the TriForce of APs...
The BFT passive effect only shines on certain champion playstyles and taking the item should reflect that.

konfetarius

01-21-2013

BFT is also the only high end item with flap mpen. That makes it shine on every mage who dreams about dealing damage.

jars

01-21-2013

you don't need bft to get that magic pen. save yourself 2500 gold

hoihoi8

01-21-2013

I've stopped building BFT in most situations. I only built this item for the passive burn in many builds. Now it just takes to long. There's no chance I buy this for Akali or Mord anymore, which is sad. Back to Rylai's as my 1st item.