Intentional loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Nodoka

01-24-2013

I just got through a game with a 25-1 garen. im nami bot. After getting pissed off xin is 0-10 in 9 minutes they call me an ******* and a jerk and all report me saying they are glad they lost on purpose and they want me banned. i am positive scored with alot of assists...why the hell is ranked like this. a combined death score of 30 our of a total of 40 deaths was from 2 people. who blame me for not warding at 10 minutes in top mid and bot jungle....

Is this seriously what league is gonna continue to be like. jerks get to get together and blackball and ppl actually trying to win and ridacule when they are ****in around and thinking its funny to lose on purpose and get a person banned.

notFREEfood

01-24-2013

If you didn't retaliate you have nothing to worry about.

Dark Nodoka

01-24-2013

I have something to worry about. regardless of retaliation. the tribunal is near to no different to the ppl who report you. they are idiotic children who want nothing more but to turn a fun game into another way to make something fun a complete miserable experience.

FuzzyWuzHe2

01-30-2013

bump

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

If you report, they will get banned. The tribunal is nowhere near the super evil totalitarian judge you believe it is.

Hashmäl

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Nodoka View Post
Is this seriously what league is gonna continue to be like?
Yes, every game until you rage endlessly.