New Map: Hunger Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MickoXD

01-20-2013

10 summoners enter a map, consisting most of a jungle. There are no teams and everyone is against each other. The players are released at the same time to wander through the jungle, with the aim to be the last player standing. Therefore, the summoners must decide to either try to kill each other as quickly as possible, or to remain stealth and reveal oneself until there is a small amount of champions left. Upon killing a champion, they recieve a small buff (like in dominion when you achieve a quest), small health/mana replenishment and more gold.

Gold income is the same as it is in dominion. Start with a flat amount of gold of around 1000~ gold, and the rate of gold recieved per second is also the same as it is in dominion and ARAM. You can walk back towards your OWN small base to buy items (that consist of dominion/3v3 items). Obviously more gold means better items to bring champions down.

I understand that champions that die early will want to leave as soon as possible instead of spectating. Maybe there is a function that allows them to leave early and when the game is finished, the stats can be shown later as a notification? Or we could implant a 'life' system, where each summomer would start with 3 lives. But that just ruins the adrenaline rush of starting with only one chance.

I understand that some champions may have a huge advantage over others. Maybe disable the item like the lightbringer, or disable the active of ashe's E and change the passive to increase gold income instead of per kill?

There could be a team version of this, like 5v5 or 2v2v2v2v2 or maybe a 12 man match with 3v3v3v3?

Just sharing some imaginative thoughts ^^

Opinions?

Volttekka

01-20-2013

Sounds silly, but could work if done right

Sn0wY

01-20-2013

we need 20 people on summoners rift and yes riot has the software to do it right now but they are chosing not to

Ash Ketchum Red

01-20-2013

am i the only one who hated the hunger games?

idyemyhairbrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Sounds like something Riot will never do, but would be a fun community map. If only Riot would give the community modding or mapping tools to play in Custom Games with :\

BlackDiamondFox

01-20-2013

sounds pretty fun

WORST RUMBLE NA

01-20-2013

assassins will dominate

Ruinating End

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum Red View Post

I disliked it too, however the idea itself isn't bad for a league mode if done right.

stricken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum Red View Post
the book is a lot better than the movie. :L

MickoXD

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkj View Post
the book is a lot better than the movie. :L
So true.