Rammus and Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilwoody

01-20-2013

Rammus seems a little weak at the moment. He could use a slight buff like making his powerball deal more damage the faster you are moving at the time of impact. Or, making his ult deal the same amount of damage over a shorter duration say like 5-6 seconds instead of 8. Or even buff his base stats like 5 more movement speed or a little hp regen or flat hp, idk. I'm not sure exactly what he needs but he could use a little help.

With the recent Udyr buffs I thought I'd give him a another try but he is still lacking something. An entire rework might be in store for this champ because he just gets kited to easily. It's interesting how he lacks an ult and this allows you to skill him differently and such for the lane or the jungle etc. But, he lacks that one amazing move/ulti that can really turn the course of a game like many other champions have such as amumu, shen, malphite, darius, riven, etc. Also, his dps seems really low. He can clear the jungle like a boss but so many other tanky dps champs fill his role much more effectively atm.

I could be really far off with some my statements just my opinion.

Pizzatime89

01-20-2013

Rammus is fine i think, hes just has bad base stats so his early game is weak. Udyr i agree is **** right now, hes got more weaknesses than strengths. i just think is E should have more power. like a better burst of speed.

Irish Red Cap

01-20-2013

New boots + Items make rammus decent again. Messing with this champ without an entire rework is tricky because it doesn't take much to throw him over the cliff of OP tank but scale him back to much and other tanks really outshine him.

Homeguard + powerball lets rammus get from fountain to lane faster than all other champions without having to burn an ulti/tp. His taunt might be single target but it really make a difference cause with other CC like it tenacity deals with it enough to make it manageable while rammus taunt even with tenacity is still gonna last 1.95 seconds which is still longer than other taunts. His DPS is low because he excels in jumping into a group and forcing people to target him or understand you have to deal with him because he damage will come out just slowly but if you hit him the damage is increasingly multiplied. His ult duration of 8 seconds is appropriate cause compared to other large aoe ults it has a really short CD.

Udyr... How can you say he's lacking? He gets a quick refreshing shield that heals and regens mana for him hitting, a quick move speed boost that also can stun everyone as long as long as you change targets quickly, AOE ability that increases your AP and AD while dealing aoe damage in 2 forms, and an attack speed steroid that does dmg over time every time you activate the ability. Udyr doesn't lack his new passive also makes him a more versatile tank. It's good to build bruiser as Udyr now get the armor/MR/HP you need from items then build some damage to supplement all of your abilities. He's a more damage dealing tank rather than a CC oriented tank.

Bitfrogman

01-20-2013

I don't know how many times me and many others have to say this. Udyr is in a very good place right now, all he needs is a) Increase the duration of bear at early ranks or b) give him some form of ghosting to relieve the problem of creep blocking when ganking. That is all he needs - nothing more.