The Mailbag of Justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jflash94 View Post
Is it possible that they would summon another Guardian from your land, I mean I know they called you, and nasus, but i'm guessing the great library wasn't the only place that needed guarding. On top of that are there any other creatures besides humans, animals, and guardians in your home world
There were plenty of my kind back on my homeworld. Some of them (the smart, cool ones) understood my vision, that humanity should be made to serve us because we're so much better than them in every way.

See, way back in the day, the humans of my world (you ****ers are everywhere) decided they needed "protection." From what I don't even know, but the point is they made us. Some of us came out half-baked though, and got it in their malformed heads that protecting these losers was a Really Good Idea.

The rest of us knew that these simpering idiots weren't even good enough to serve as shoes and so we went about killing/enslaving them, etc, mostly for fun.

Well, I was elected President of the Murder Club since I was so much better at it than anyone else, and because I'm also a genius tactician I was pretty much the perfect fit. I guess that also made me the perfect target.

One of the losers I didn't get around to making a necklace out of managed to send off word that he was a giant loser and was about to die. His message was picked up by the League, and they went about trying to summon me away so that the rest of my crew would stop killing everyone and start playing nice.

Except, because they're humans, they accidentally bagged the World's Biggest Idiot aka Nasus, who just happened to be one of the humanseses last protectors. Hahaha. Man, when he left we had a field day.

Of course, then they got me, so like, now I'm here. They're probably done summoning us, but hey, could happen.

Oh and to answer the other part of your question, no. Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSEYMOUR View Post
"mortal fools" ? cant you die too, mr.renekton?
Please. I don't die. I just lie down for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
how come janna doesn't wear pants?
Probably the same reason I don't wear pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
Posting in epic Ren Bot Thread. Because if I don't...he'll eat me.

Also question.

Just how much to you hate Teemo in relation to Nasus?
It's a little difficult to explain. See, Nasus I want to kill. I want to kill him super bad. If it hurts, so much the better.

Teemo, on the other hand, I want alive. I want him alive so that I can make him suffer for as long as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongeo View Post
Do stanwick Piddily and Heimerdinger send giant fighting robots at each other?

And does Jayce have cancer?
They used to until the government of Piltover threatened to cut their funding if they didn't knock it off.

Now they just send passive-aggressive letters.

As for Jayce, no. In fact he invented a cure for cancer, but people didn't give him enough recognition for it so I guess he threw it out. Maybe he still has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
Do you ever hum annoying songs in your head when you have a completely inept summoner?
No, I just remind him over and over of what I'm going to do to him.

Quote:
Where are the snowdenns of yesteryear?
What are you sayin', buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
the kinkou exists to maintain balance, i'd imagine that means that they kill an equal amount of good and evil people, i'd imagine that makes them more neutral then good. i dont see how Zed's evil order is keeping things in balance. if anything it would be throwing things out of balance, the kinkou seem more like the referees of the world keeping balance without having a definite side. since they dont see themselves as good, the only way there could be balance from zed's order being there was if there were completely good ninjas

Zed's order= evil
Kinkou = neutral
?????? = good
Zed's evil order is keeping things in balance because blah blah blah stupid ninja philosophy. Yes, the Kinkou are neutral. They're super-neutral. Yes, there is an order of good-guy ninjas. They're headed up by... Oh, well, I suppose you guys will find out soon.

Vongeo

02-03-2013

This is a good ass thread.

What if the void just wanted to cuddle?

Spartan Buddhist

02-04-2013

What were relations with Nasus like before you realised he was such a big jerk that needs to die?

Did you two ever hang out? Or did he just leave you outside to deal with insane people all day while he chilled out in the Great Library?

Vongeo

02-05-2013

Would you interview a champion? Like inside out teemo or Willump.

SuiLuung

02-06-2013

Was your breakup with Shyvana civil? Do you still talk to one another?

Are Garen and Morde still a couple?

Osearic

02-06-2013

Lux's Stealth?

"She could also hide in plain sight."
--Lore of Luxanna Crownguard

This will also be going to the general Lore section. Riot, where is Lux's stealth move? It is CLEARLY stated in her lore that she has it...

Nulllight

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osearic View Post
Lux's Stealth?

This will also be going to the general Lore section. Riot, where is Lux's stealth move? It is CLEARLY stated in her lore that she has it...
I hope ren Bot beats you to half death and then eats you.

Ren Bot...

Whats your opinion on Shaco? Do you guys compare notes on the best way to shank people or do you just try to beat him to death on sight?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Quote:
This is a good ass thread.

What if the void just wanted to cuddle?
Of course it is. I made it.

As for the Void, the greatest scientists on Runeterra (me especially) have determined that this is not the case. This is because the void is a dimension and does not have arms or feelings.

But this seems like a good place to talk about the Void, so let's do a little theorycrafting.

Say the Void DID want to cuddle. Well, there have already been cases where the Void has overlapped with our dimension and the end result was pretty unpleasant. To understand what happened, and what would happen if this took place on a greater scale, we have to understand a little more thoroughly the dynamics at work within dimensional boundaries.

I'll put it in chemistry terms. Think of the Void as a dimension with a different pH level than our own. Specifically, a lower one. That would make the Void act like an acid towards our dimension. What happens when you put an acid on something with a higher pH level, say, Nasus' face? Exactly: Comedy

Though the pH difference between our universes isn't that great, so rather than completely dissolve the affected person or object, the Void distorts it. The way in which it is warped however depends entirely upon the thing itself.

Take Kassadin and Malzahar for example. Here we have two Void-touched individuals who exhibit vastly different symptoms. As you can plainly see, Kassadin's mutations are much more physical while Malzahar's have almost exclusively affected his mind. I could tell you more about why if i cared to know more about either of these losers, but I don't.

Now, this sort of begs the question, "Are there dimensions in which the 'pH level' difference is even greater?" The answer is yes, yes of course there are, there are even a pair of them at the most extreme opposite ends of the spectrum, but I'll spare you an explanation of the hohhors that lie within those realms. Good gods it's creepy.

Oh, but as to your question of what would happen should the Void decide to cuddle our dimension: Well, there's a good chance that the two dimensions would dilute one another until they reached an equilibrium. a freaky, scary equilibrium.

Let's just hope it never happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YES YOU CANTHEON View Post
What were relations with Nasus like before you realised he was such a big jerk that needs to die?

Did you two ever hang out? Or did he just leave you outside to deal with insane people all day while he chilled out in the Great Library?
Of course we hung out! We were bestest buds. Funny how one minor philosophical disagreement can really open your eyes to how much of a WRONG FOOLISH IDIOT YOUR OWN BROTHER IS

Quote:
Would you interview a champion? Like inside out teemo or Willump.
No. Why would I? I talk to those ******* all day when I'm not busy killing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiLuung View Post
Was your breakup with Shyvana civil? Do you still talk to one another?

Are Garen and Morde still a couple?
Shyvana seems to be under the impression that it had never actually happened. I myself am not even that sure anymore.

No, this was apparently also fabricated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osearic View Post
Lux's Stealth?

Lux used to be able to bend light around herself and her allies by using her... baton throw... whatever it's called thing, until she realized that light actually didn't work that way.

Now, she still disobeys plenty of laws of luminary physics but I figure we can address those later.

Ophirr

02-06-2013

So how do you feel about Nasus buffs?

Vongeo

02-11-2013

This thread is on the wrong page!

Not anymore though.