The Mailbag of Justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jflash94

01-24-2013

Is it possible that they would summon another Guardian from your land, I mean I know they called you, and nasus, but i'm guessing the great library wasn't the only place that needed guarding. On top of that are there any other creatures besides humans, animals, and guardians in your home world

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-24-2013

"mortal fools" ? cant you die too, mr.renekton?

H3llion

01-26-2013

how come janna doesn't wear pants?

Nulllight

01-28-2013

Posting in epic Ren Bot Thread. Because if I don't...he'll eat me.

Also question.

Just how much to you hate Teemo in relation to Nasus?

Nulllight

01-29-2013

...I miss you Ren Bot. Come back please?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

More questions

Vongeo

01-30-2013

Do stanwick Piddily and Heimerdinger send giant fighting robots at each other?

And does Jayce have cancer?

Nulllight

01-30-2013

Do you ever hum annoying songs in your head when you have a completely inept summoner?

Vongeo

01-30-2013

Where are the snowdenns of yesteryear?

H3llion

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
The Kinkou have expressed an interest in keeping Zed and his students in line, but in adhering to the tenets of their order they are unwilling to actually eliminate him. Balance dictates that good and evil must exist in equal quantities, which means anyone who threatens that balance, be they saint or sinner, must be dealt with. Many Ionians find this completely stupid. Many crocodiles do, too.

Fortunately these ninja battles are kept entirely between involved ninja clans, so none of the carnage has left the shores of Ionia.
the kinkou exists to maintain balance, i'd imagine that means that they kill an equal amount of good and evil people, i'd imagine that makes them more neutral then good. i dont see how Zed's evil order is keeping things in balance. if anything it would be throwing things out of balance, the kinkou seem more like the referees of the world keeping balance without having a definite side. since they dont see themselves as good, the only way there could be balance from zed's order being there was if there were completely good ninjas

Zed's order= evil
Kinkou = neutral
?????? = good