My first ranked game!

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampf0x

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timax View Post
inb4 "there's no problem with MM and solo queue you just have to teach ppl how to play and carry 5 feeders, YOU CAN'T DO WHAT?! WELL YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE TO OTHER TEAM CAN GET FEEDERS TOO ITS 50/50 SO IF YOU CANT PLAY FOR 4 GUYS WELL I GOT BAD NEWS YOU BELONG HERE LOL IS ALL ABOUT TEACHING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO IN REALTIME ITS NOT A RTS IS A TG (TEACHINGGAME INORITE)"
wat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strinqs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timax View Post
... solo queue 3v3 exits pal. It's just as bad if not worse.
No, no it doesn't.

Pal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solumas

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Welcome to hell my friend. There is punch and cookies over on the table, don't talk to bob (he'll flame you), and stay away from bill (He will really feeding he swear god).Oh and get comfy, you won't be going to another bracket for a while.

Enjoy your stay!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timax View Post
there's no problem with MM and solo queue you just have to teach ppl how to play and carry 5 feeders, YOU CAN'T DO WHAT?! WELL YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE TO OTHER TEAM CAN GET FEEDERS TOO ITS 50/50 SO IF YOU CANT PLAY FOR 4 GUYS WELL I GOT BAD NEWS YOU BELONG HERE LOL IS ALL ABOUT TEACHING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO IN REALTIME ITS NOT A RTS IS A TG (TEACHINGGAME INORITE)
basically.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyW

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Welcome to ranked. Keep playing and you'll find it's a different atmosphere than normal that you have to get accustomed to.

GL!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanz Solo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strinqs View Post
No, no it doesn't.

Pal.
+1 for not being a Epic FAIL

But

*Puts on Sunglasses* [sorry. had to do it after that other thread]

EPIC WIN

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timax

Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strinqs View Post
No, no it doesn't.

Pal.
You are making me doubt D`:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strinqs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeethalPlayer View Post
+1 for not being a Epic FAIL

But

*Puts on Sunglasses* [sorry. had to do it after that other thread]

EPIC WIN

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Even though you presumably +1'd me,

what the **** does this even mean, and why did you think it would be funny?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyDookie

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strinqs View Post
Even though you presumably +1'd me,

what the **** does this even mean, and why did you think it would be funny?
You obviously don't watch enough CBS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razeluxe

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strinqs View Post
Isn't he talking about 3v3?
Oops didnt know anyone stil plays 3v3, but yea then in that case find new people to que with.


123