jax got overbuffed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

homeskilit

10-20-2010

In the hands of a noob hes garbage

In the hands of any semi decent player hes god-like

I have yet to see a game (when i not on my smurf) where he doesnt get 15 kills and carry his team to victory.

SoIo Wing

10-20-2010

Of course, he can finally go in teamfight without getting instagibbed by mages and ranged dps, THAT MEANS HIS SO OP!!!

Temlam

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Nutz View Post
Of course, he can finally go in teamfight without getting instagibbed by mages and ranged dps, THAT MEANS HIS SO OP!!!
wrong, I shut down a jax hard when he tried fighting in our team as urgot, ultied him and raped him down. I fed him early game too, but he was so weak compared to urgot power :P

SoIo Wing

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
wrong, I shut down a jax hard when he tried fighting in our team as urgot, ultied him and raped him down. I fed him early game too, but he was so weak compared to urgot power :P
Then i dont know what is with all the "Jax is OP" statement coming from.

ScorpioRage

10-20-2010

Cool story bro.

On a serious note, if Jax is killing you and your playing so much, pickup a tank with taunt, get Thornmail. With 2.5 atk speed, Jax kills himself on you. Rammus is the best for this.

DoransTroll

10-20-2010

His dodge got buff, not much else really change.

Just get SotD.

(Actually, I tried Thornmail as a tank. It is pretty craptastic against Jax because most of his damage is magic damage now. He's still weak against mages as always though)

homeskilit

10-20-2010

SoTD didnt work, still owned my enitre team beofore i could kill him. Then it became a 1v4.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRage View Post
Cool story bro.

On a serious note, if Jax is killing you and your playing so much, pickup a tank with taunt, get Thornmail. With 2.5 atk speed, Jax kills himself on you. Rammus is the best for this.
I dealt with a problematic Thornmail Mordekaiser as Jax by buying AP. (Actually, I wanted the Abyssal Scepter anyways so's I'd have more MR to keep surviving against their entirely AP team anyways) but realized that, insodoing, I also conveniently sidestepped that whole issue.
Thanks kindly Relentless Assault and Empower.

SoIo Wing

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeskilit View Post
SoTD didnt work, still owned my enitre team beofore i could kill him. Then it became a 1v4.
You must have fed jax early game, obviously his gonna rape your face off like what trynd would do if u did the same to him.

Mikori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
Whoooosh