Is Twitch bugged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

10-20-2010

Just had a game as Shen. Level 10 Twitch, 2-4-3, his only items are 3x Doran's and Greaves.

My Shen is fed, sitting on 130 armor and 110 magic resist.

Twitch is hitting me for 200+ without critting.

How is this possible?

He did this consistently all game. I couldn't tank him for more than 4-5 seconds without dieing. He was critting me for about 700-800 with Last Whisper and Infinity Edge, I was sitting on ~340 armor.

Elo Hell is Real

10-20-2010

Quote:
Spray 'n Pray -
Twitch gains 40-80% attack speed and his attacks become long range line missiles for 7 seconds, dealing 100% damage and poisoning all enemies hit.

Solumas

10-20-2010

Well, with last whisper you only had an effective ~204 armor, not including possible armor pen runes/masteries, and his ultimate allows to ignore armor.

Edit: ignore this, I was ignorant of how S&P currently worked.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumas View Post
Well, with last whisper you only had an effective ~204 armor, not including possible armor pen runes/masteries, and his ultimate allows to ignore armor.
It used to a long time ago. It hasn't ignored armour for a long time. the 100% damage just means that each bullet deals 100% of your attack damage.

Yenn

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Hell is Real View Post
He didn't use his ult.

Death recap showed 'Basic Attack' three times. In one case, he killed me in about 3 seconds and death recap looked like 1022 Basic Attack, 1134 Basic Attack, 1084 Basic Attack.

I know death recap is buggy, but still.

Solumas

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipzntrix View Post
the 100% damage just means that each bullet deals 100% of your attack damage.
Perhaps you could clarify that more clearly? My understanding was that armor reduces the damage the bullet would do to you and if the skill makes him deal 100% of your attack damage, wouldn't that in-essence, mean it ignores armor?

I've played him like once so I may be unaware.

trolololololooo

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumas View Post
Perhaps you could clarify that more clearly? My understanding was that armor reduces the damage the bullet would do to you and if the skill makes him deal 100% of your attack damage, wouldn't that in-essence, mean it ignores armor?

I've played him like once so I may be unaware.
It says 100% because many abilities (first one off the top of my head is judgement, but there are many others) use a % of total damage. It deals 100% of Twitch's damage as physical damage.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Twitch's ulti attacks do the same damage as his non ulti attacks, the reason it says 100% damage or w/e is because the skill used to do reduced damage while ulting (I think 90% or something).

Now its just poorly worded and slightly confusing.

djpeanutbutter

10-20-2010

Did he have dragon buff at the time? Was he packing lizard as well?

Solumas

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolololololooo View Post
It says 100% because many abilities (first one off the top of my head is judgement, but there are many others) use a % of total damage. It deals 100% of Twitch's damage as physical damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodpaly View Post
Twitch's ulti attacks do the same damage as his non ulti attacks, the reason it says 100% damage or w/e is because the skill used to do reduced damage while ulting (I think 90% or something).

Now its just poorly worded and slightly confusing.
Alright, thank you. Like I said, I played him like once (which was lonnggg ago) and wasn't aware that changed.