Te direction of the lightbringer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Well it indeed was needed for the health of the game but if we're taking this direction can we get a focus Sash/ focus band that works when you are targtted by a Darius uti?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Well it indeed was needed for the health of the game but if we're taking this direction can we get a focus Sash/ focus band that works when you are targtted by a Darius uti?
Focus Band only works 10% of the time. Darius bleed then kicks your ass instead.

Focus Sash only works if you're at full health. No Darius in their right might is going to ult you without bleed stacks.

--From a veteran Smogonite and Bulbapedia lurker


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Focus Band only works 10% of the time. Darius bleed then kicks your ass instead.

Focus Sash only works if you're at full health. No Darius in their right might is going to ult you without bleed stacks.

--From a veteran Smogonite and Bulbapedia lurker
I know how both of' them work dw, we could still adjust them for Dominion, i mean if we are getting items to considerably counter part of someone's kit then why not llike when you put claydol to wall groudon up in the uber tiers.

PS: i was just trolling with the thread anyways, glad someone fell for it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

01-20-2013

It exists and Its name is even sash :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
I know how both of' them work dw, we could still adjust them for Dominion, i mean if we are getting items to considerably counter part of someone's kit then why not llike when you put claydol to wall groudon up in the uber tiers.

PS: i was just trolling with the thread anyways, glad someone fell for it
XD

Don't you just run Gliscor, Multiscale Lugia, or Landorus-Therian for that, though?

Also, why not just port in Lucario? 4x resists Dark-type hemohorrage and Noxian Guillotine, reists Steel type Apprehend and Decimate, and can kite with Aura Sphere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikruti

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Holy **** I'm old. I have no idea what you all are talking about.

What exactly is this a reference too?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Pogeymanz.



Gadda kach dhem ahl!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
It exists and Its name is even sash :3
QSS trolling durrius is a heck of a lot of fun, it sucks fighting him without though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Darius boosted to 25 kills and ready to sweep? impostor ditto to the rescue!