Riot Why no scaling ap ratios.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

me2893

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivade View Post
Yeah, the only way that's logical is for the ratios to start lower than normal and end higher than normal, because otherwise, you're better off just having them sit at a higher ratio all game.

This can lead to fed casters being too huge end game.
but wouldn't also make it harder to feed the caster early game?

Kadzin

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2893 View Post
Are people to simple minded to wrap their heads around an increasing ap ratio? worst case scenario is people go: "wow I'm dealing a **** load of damage. wonder why?"
People are too simple minded to understand how the old Torment works (aka Maledict)
So why do you assume they will grasp the concept of scaling ratios?

Temlam

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivade View Post
Yeah, the only way that's logical is for the ratios to start lower than normal and end higher than normal, because otherwise, you're better off just having them sit at a higher ratio all game.

This can lead to fed casters being too huge end game.
actually even this doesnt make too much sense, I mean why would a caster start with a 0.2 ratio on what eventually become 0.8, when early game you have **** all for ap?

AwwGasm

10-20-2010

Why would they do this.
The champs who rely on AP are pretty much only casters, and now you're telling them they have to wait till level 18 and late game to get their optimum AP ratios?

Temlam

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
People are too simple minded to understand how the old Torment works (aka Maledict)
So why do you assume they will grasp the concept of scaling ratios?
everyone who reads these forums and half the rest of the players know how maledict works, riot however are ****ing morons.