Was it really a gg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zekral

10-20-2010

Do you shake hands even though you lose 48-0 in football? Yes you do. You say gg at the end of every game for the same reason.

Solumas

10-20-2010

If a game was 5v5, I tend to say gg. But if theres an intentional feeder/troll, afk, leaver, etc then its bg. It is a form of showing good sportmanship, but its also nice to realize that sometimes a match wasn't completely fair.

BillNyeLives

10-20-2010

always say gg

unless you're on the verge of raging

then just log out as soon as possible

Berard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

gg

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mill View Post
how many times are we going to have this thread
Lots.

I look at it like this: When you win, you're saying, "Hey, you did pretty good, even though you lost." Which is a nice thing to say.

But then again, I've had games where we had a feeder or two, and then got murdered the whole game. They said "gg" and I said nothing. They were being nice, which is cool, but I didn't feel like saying anything. It wasn't really a good game.

Plus, think of the alternative: At the end of a game, a very rude and grumpy child who played Miss Fortune said: "I WIN F*GGTS YOU ALL SUCK". Very erudite.