Old Warring Kingdom Xin V.S. new Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseNOnion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I liked the helmet with white horsetail pretty much and the blue and white(silver) colors were quite fine for me. The green just doesn't do it for me and changing that cool looking belt to a Jade and the shoulder pads to different texture was also a let down.

I don't understand the need to change such an awesome model to a literal copy paste from Dynasty Warriors.
The new Jarvan model looks better, cept for the face. In fact both Jarvan's and Xin's faces look way too much like their Dynasties counterpart. I thought they were suppose to parody them and not actually BE them.

I was dead set on buying the warring kingdom Xin now after the change I'm not so sure anymore
I hope like-minded people start a petition to at least keep the old Xin.( I really hope that there are a vast majority of people out there that think the same thing as I)

What do you guys think and keep it civil.

-Edit- It was an understatement when I said "not so sure", because I am sure!!!!

CheeseNOnion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

bump

CheeseNOnion

01-20-2013

Here are links for you to compare them

Old Warring Kingdoms Xin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAfM5CRWME

New Xin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXfs3BCeoU

CheeseNOnion

01-22-2013

bump

CheeseNOnion

01-24-2013

This thread can be closed, I forgot to add a poll.