Riot PLEASE allow for surrender at any time in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJezTiC View Post
Na i don't really think so. Most of the games are not decided before the 30 min mark.
Surrendering before 25 min would be stupid imo.
Most, but some are, having to go afk with the 2 remaining teamates for 10+minutes is completelly R.tarded

xEisenheim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderAssassin View Post
First off, getting stomped twice is not a likely happening. Wise up to their tactics bro. Unless of course, you're playing my group. We once ate the same group of kids 7 times straight. Try it sometime- Malphite-Jax-Tryn-Sona-Ashe.
Honestly, why not try to learn from what they are doing instead of /wrists as soon as the game starts? Watch and get better, don't give up right off.

SparrowMaxx

10-20-2010

The problem isn't surrendering, it's that Matchmaking/Elo is garbage. This surrender system would work great given the MM system worked in the first place.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

I can't wait for idiots who start spamming /surrender after bot gets double killed once.

Zarifes

10-20-2010

Welcome to Summoner's Rift!
Thirty seconds until Minions spawn!
Enemy double kill!
Minions have spawned!
An Ally has been slain!

A summoner has disconnected.

Yup. That match will last 25min...

Shashakiro

10-20-2010

I think the real problem is getting matched with the same 5-man premade three times in a row.

That shouldn't ever happen, except at ultra-high Elo.

juhnk

10-20-2010

WHOA

HOLD UP

Player's aren't happy with matchmaking?

Clearly this is the exception. Matchmaking is working as intended. Everyone else seems to be happy with it, right?