Riot PLEASE allow for surrender at any time in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SEASIDE SUICIDE

10-20-2010

Me and my friends did a 5 man premade in normal and got completely rolled by the enemy team, game ended at 25 minutes on the dot. We start up another game and run into the exact same premade, none of us felt like dealing with that again so we just waited for them to charge down middle and end the game quickly. We decided to swap out one of our level 30 guys for someone who's level 15, hoping to get into a different elo bracket or something and not encounter them. I'm currently sitting in my spawn waiting for the same team to end the game, again. This is ridiculous and wouldn't be much of a problem if teams could surrender at any time if the vote is unanimous.

M1ntyFresh

10-20-2010

If you surrendered, it seems like you'll run into the same guys sooner.

YUNGKOREA

10-20-2010

Na i don't really think so. Most of the games are not decided before the 30 min mark.
Surrendering before 25 min would be stupid imo.

SEASIDE SUICIDE

10-20-2010

Yeah I guess riot could also try and make the matchmaking for this game less of a piece of garbage too

Erik von Darkmoor

10-20-2010

Denied!

Asinity

10-20-2010

First off, getting stomped twice is not a likely happening. Wise up to their tactics bro. Unless of course, you're playing my group. We once ate the same group of kids 7 times straight. Try it sometime- Malphite-Jax-Tryn-Sona-Ashe.

Crownface

10-20-2010

I would abuse this and make a 4 man premade and surrender at the 0:01 second mark and just rack up a ****load of IP and XP through hundreds of losses per day.

Monad

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJezTiC View Post
Na i don't really think so. Most of the games are not decided before the 30 min mark.
Surrendering isnt supposed to be for the 30+ minute games. Its supposed to be used when half of your team is afk/left/fed. The point of surrender is to prevent people wasting time not to end a game quick after you notice 5 enemy champs whacking on the last 15% of your nexus.

KirbyHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

It's stupid that you can't get out of a bad game without getting a mark that means the same thing as abandoning four players in a game that was up in the air.

The Hub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJezTiC View Post
"A summoner has left the game"

"A summoner has left the game"

Sure those games aren't decided.

After five minutes of a leaver being gone your team should be able to surrender at that point.