Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear DPS and Casters on my team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GirlsInDaTruck

10-20-2010

When I initiate, run through 4 other champs, fling the dps, and poison the other team and adhesive them while on insanity potion, don't run back with 7/8th hp thinking you'll die.

/Singed

TheShortestPath

10-20-2010

Quote:
GirlsInDaTruck:
When I initiate, run through 4 other champs, fling the dps, and poison the other team and adhesive them while on insanity potion, don't run back with 7/8th hp thinking you'll die.

/Singed

Dear GirlsInDaTruck,

When I go on the League of Legends forums, go into General Discussion, and start reading stuff about the game, don't go and post troll threads thinking people will like you.

/thread

GirlsInDaTruck

10-20-2010

Quote:
AzureShadow:
Dear GirlsInDaTruck,

When I go on the League of Legends forums, go into General Discussion, and start reading stuff about the game, don't go and post troll threads thinking people will like you.

/thread

implying im trolling.

Brees

10-20-2010

singed is a caster.

Hansenight

10-20-2010

dear op,

premades, that is all

Stinky2000

10-20-2010

Dear Girlsindatruck,

I will follow you forever wherever you go, for I am the squishy DD and need someone to initiate for me.

carbonClockwork

10-20-2010

ITT: people with no forum awareness

DrSkankyNun

Recruiter

10-20-2010

I feel for ya