Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

failed to launch rads system rads_user_kernel.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farouk67

01-20-2013

Earlier today I was playing league of legends and when I closed it, suddenly it won't open on admin,when i use the other launcher it says failed to launch rads system rads_user_kernel.exe so i cant repair or repatch the game because admin wont open.Does anyone have the same problem? I need help!

falezgom

01-20-2013

I found a solution that worked for me, maybe I can help you too, please follow the steps:

1 - Clears lol_launcher folder, located by default in: C: \ Program Files \ Riot Games \ League of Legends \ rads \ projects.

2 - Once deleted lol_launcher folder, run the lol.client.exe, wait a few minutes.

3 - The launcher is running normally, wait for it to update and enjoy LoL.

Hope that helps: D

PD: sorry for my english, google translator XD

Farouk67

01-20-2013

do i run the admin or normal launcher, the normal launcher still says the samething and i have waited 15minutes

Nick7lam

01-22-2013

thank u so much , it work to me