Who will be the best to buy with 6300 IP??

Lucian 5 21.74%
Braum 5 21.74%
Jinx 4 17.39%
Yasuo 8 34.78%
Fiora 3 13.04%
Vel'koz 6 26.09%
Zac 1 4.35%
Vi 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Who to buy with 6300 IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TissueLover

06-18-2014

Who do you think will be the best champ to buy with my 6300 IP??

Cat Eyed Liar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2014

What role do you like to play? What playstyle are you looking for? All of these champions are good, but at different things.

ef5oh

06-18-2014

Role has a big part in this decision. I agree with Cat Eyed, these are all good champions, but usually in different roles. That will be the swaying factor.

Budupops

06-18-2014

Vi is overall better than zac so i wouldnt get zac

Claviature

06-18-2014

Vel'Koz is the only one I've played enough to judge out of those guys, and he's pretty fun.

Feasko

06-18-2014

I would say Yasou. He is a solid champion (maybe even slightly OP), very fun imo and is the most versatile being able to fulfill the mid and top lane roles sufficiently.

Ponziani

06-18-2014

If you mainly play mid, then you can either get velkoz if you want to annoy your opponents with ridiculously long range abilities, (it is quite fun) or you can get Yasuo, who is melee, but is really good if used properly.

If you main top, then Fiora. I've never played zac so I can't really say anything about him, but no one ever uses him, so...

If you main jungle, then get Vi. She's the only one on the list that can jungle and is very good at it, her ganks are strong and overall she is a great jungler.

If you main support, get braum. OP in my opinion, even after the nerf, because he has that ridiculous shield that's more-less immune to everything. Also, hes the only compatible support champion on the list.

If you main ADC, get lucian. He's probably the best ADC champ around now, even after the slight nerf. He's also fun to use and can win almost any trade.

Hopefully I helped you out.

SGT Dingle Berry

06-18-2014

Ziggs! Best mid ever and can be safely blind picked into anything, although some matchups are easier than others its extremely hard to feed with Ziggs. His other major selling point is his ult which has so much utility. You can heavily soften the enemy team upon engagement, cut off or kill anyone attempting to flee, assist a struggling teammate in a 1v1 from afar ect ect ect.