Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Dear Riot, remove the report function

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gecko1992

Member

10-20-2010

Honestly everyone knows it BS and no one ever gets banned, what do you do, just throw the reports in the trash?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

10-20-2010

I've seen frequent threads with people posting "I got a 10year ban" and even more recently "why can't I got in" Riot:"you got banned check your emails"

They've banned thousands of users. Let the trolls think they won't get banned. Its more amusing when they do


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noskill5

Senior Member

10-20-2010

I've been banned twice, once I believe was due to reporting, but not certain, and the other time was due to calling people out on the forums. So, yeah, Riot does ban people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argentumante

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
noskill5:
I've been banned twice, once I believe was due to reporting, but not certain, and the other time was due to calling people out on the forums. So, yeah, Riot does ban people.


I know it doesn´t contribute at all with the topic, but i couldn´t help but lol to this guy post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwwGasm

Senior Member

10-20-2010

I get good entertainment from threads asking why they get banned for 10 years.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWorstEver

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
I've seen frequent threads with people posting "I got a 10year ban" and even more recently "why can't I got in" Riot:"you got banned check your emails"

They've banned thousands of users. Let the trolls think they won't get banned. Its more amusing when they do


I got banned.

The system works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canvasofgrey

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
I've seen frequent threads with people posting "I got a 10year ban" and even more recently "why can't I got in" Riot:"you got banned check your emails"

They've banned thousands of users. Let the trolls think they won't get banned. Its more amusing when they do


I personally think you're a liar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSoultaker

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Quote:
Vanity Blade:
I personally think you're a liar.


Hes not... everything in his post is 100% true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

colloquial

Emissary of the League

10-20-2010

Quote:
Vanity Blade:
I personally think you're a liar.


Due to the amount of these threads cropping up lately I've started to catalog posts where people come onto the forums to complain about not being able to access their account/complaining about their ban. These are the threads I have found within the past 2 days.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=3573977#post3573977
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=297988
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=3565065#post3565065

And I have seen far more, I was just not keeping track before. Also look through the Help and Support forum and you see a lot of people coming on with "login issues" which 99% of the time means they have been baned and have just not yet checked their email.

Examples there:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=302215
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=297842&page=3

You even see examples of only forum bans with the game account untouched:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=301275

So all of this is from the past few days and me looking through the first page of the Help and Support forum for about 2 minutes. Bans happen all the time, you see about it on the forums frequently, and that does not even count the multitude of people who do not come on the forums to complain about it, or ask why they can no longer log into the game.


1