Why don't you surrender!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SionAries

10-20-2010

In RL, people who go "NEVER SURRENDER!!!" would just take care of themselves (i.e. They die quickly and the problem is solved). It just sucks in games when everyone has infinite respawns...

Maybe there should be an absolute time limit where at the end, either you draw, or a winner is decided by a points system.

Alternatively, maybe there should be other ways to win, such as if one team heavy out kills the other, say 30 team kills minimum and 3 times that of the other team, after 25 minutes. This would solve the problems of teams that are drastically out classed being toyed with indefinately.

Another idea can work with the team's combined gold (including gold spent on carried items). If the one team completely outstrips the other after 25 minutes, the team auto wins, since the difference in items means the inevitable final result should be plain to see.

xEisenheim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

My feeling is if it's late game (like everyone is 16-18) all it takes it one mistake to turn the tides and win. Some people just like holding out to see if that opportunity opens up, it happens often enough.

8llllllD pap pap

10-20-2010

Most LoL players are leftist, limpwristed pussies, I see.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

You were the smart guy who spam surrender in the middle of a 5v5 fight?

grats-

Grunghole

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJezTiC View Post
If you have both lanes pushed its easily too farm off those. More farming=More gear. You will eventually be as strong as them & team fighting would be easier.
True that. I've had games where we had a bad start, and then got pushed to our nexus, defended for an epic ten minutes, and managed to scrape together enough gold to push back, and then snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat!

It was harrowing, and it took a while, but we still won. And it was glorious.

Grunghole

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaksheri View Post
Most LoL players are leftist, limpwristed pussies, I see.
Most of them are right-winged, rage-filled hypocrites, actually.

EDIT: DOUBLEPOST GO.