Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why don't you surrender!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WakeupToBread

10-20-2010

JESUS **** I just played a TT game as Malphite, we did okay but then two aces and all we have is our middle turret right, so they aren’t EVEN pushing they have an easy win im like whatever lets surrender....wait...2/1 fail....who said no? that’s when XIN who is just....ugh...says I NEVER SURRENDER, and I'm like, well why not they are just playing with us? (the other team says this) and he’s like WE CAN WIN I NEVER SURRENDER, so im like what the F*** ever and i run to there turret and get it too like...ehh 200 hp? Till warwick comes and kills me. Xin rages and hes like JUST DEFEND!

So I go, if we just defend and they just poke us for fun and work on their perfect builds all we are doing is putting off the inevitable, if we push we might make the panic and either win the thing or have a surprise win.

NO STOP RUNNING IN!

I go in again but they expect it and a quick kill, tower is at like 1 hit will kill it, I DO NOT even care anymore, he's denied like 5 surrenders. I'm getting bored and say fine whatever your awful and Lux was good, he calls me terrible and says only losers surrender ect, so im like, im done and quit.

TL:DR Who else hates those ******** who refuse a surrender, I think if it is 3/2 or 2/1 the MAJORITY should get to choose not the minority! Riot, fix this!

TehAcE

10-20-2010

I hate people who drag out pointless games.

WakeupToBread

10-20-2010

Whew i guess I just kinda wanted to rant and for people to relate lol, guess that affected my ability to string together a good story rofl

YUNGKOREA

10-20-2010

Why would you run towards their tower and purposely feed. If you have both lanes pushed its easily too farm off those. More farming=More gear. You will eventually be as strong as them & team fighting would be easier.

MikeTyson

10-20-2010

never give up never surrender

Politburo

10-20-2010

i dislike people that surrender the moment 25m rolls around and we are double team KD and up on towers and we lost a fight from bad positioning. (OT, but anyways)

what was the other team's composition? AFAIK Xin and Malph are both carries. a turn around is possible. as for Xin, he probably should have gone with you both times

WakeupToBread

10-20-2010

Quote:
MaJezTiC:
Why would you run towards their tower and purposely feed. If you have both lanes pushed its easily too farm off those. More farming=More gear. You will eventually be as strong as them & team fighting would be easier.

we couldnt farm every time we went in a lane they'd force us bakc and kill one of us, I did not feed I was trying to get them away from our base and I almost destoryed a tower, its not purposely feeding at all =/

Minutemade

10-20-2010

Quote:
MikeTyson:
never give up never surrender

never back down

WakeupToBread

10-20-2010

Quote:
Fufufufufu:
i dislike people that surrender the moment 25m rolls around and we are double team KD and up on towers and we lost a fight from bad positioning. (OT, but anyways)

what was the other team's composition? AFAIK Xin and Malph are both carries. a turn around is possible. as for Xin, he probably should have gone with you both times

we were against Warwick Mundo and Katrina, all fed, it was hitting the 40 minute mark

Shashakiro

10-20-2010

I played a ranked game a couple days ago where we destroyed them in lane and in every teamfight and killed three inhibitors in 30 minutes. They'd taken one outer turret (top) and nothing else. I was shocked that they didn't even have a surrender vote at that point.

They won.