Riot Fix This NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonathan Quick

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackd1ck View Post
you don't want to lose 30 minutes of your life? so you're saying LoL is your life? kinda sad
The stupid is strong with this one.

RAGE larksshire

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarRook View Post
It amazes me how many of you go on to say that he should've surrendered, or dodged queue anyway, etc.

At the point were I dodged, we had a player with mordekaiser with smite/flash,
A xerath going support with ignite flash, and a graves with smite/revive.. I feel that my only option was to dodge, as its hard to play with a team that is already refusing to be a team

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Troll sucks, yes but they are part of the this game. I never see someone whining bout a troll when the troll is on the other team and you get a an easy win with easy Elo.

As for vote kick feature, its a nice idea and dont think it could get exploited since you can only duo queue.

For everyone that say : Why dont you just surrender ? lol have you ever play this game before ? You rarely get a 20 mins surrender, no matter how bad you are losing. Some people think they can still over come and turn the game around, some other just want more IP for their game, some other are just morons and dont realize the game is lost.

SexayKiller45

01-22-2013

Trollers should get banned for at least a full week and from expeirence of leaving during a game has resulted in suspension and as well as being afk for a certain amount of time. I don't think him not leaving the game is a wrong idea. Who knows he might not wanna get his account suspended for a day or 3 day's. Give the guy a break guy's

Kawaii Katarina

01-22-2013

If you don't want to LOSE 30 minutes of your life playing a game with someone who just cussed you all out and made threats, I suggest you spend the next 30 minutes surfing the web. Just a thought.