Riot Fix This NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuY mY BEasT

01-20-2013

[QUOTE=charnjf;33694834]The stuipidity of this comment is truly amazing.[/QUOT

you sir, are right

Enygm4

01-20-2013

Why u cleaned your name, we all saw it on your post, and why u cleaned your wrotes.
That's suspicious.
Jk

SunDipFunny

01-20-2013

1092... You're in new to ranked scrub zone... Unlucky.

s0ul steeler

01-21-2013

darius bottom?

PaulWalkersDriva

01-21-2013

As far as scribbling my comments out it was because I was telling him my email, telling him to email me when he got banned. I was ultra mad lol. I don't care if people see my summoner name, I am DynamicPanic. I am not the best nor the worst, I just want to play the game with teammates who have the same agenda. Not trolls.

@ the LoL is my life comment, you're an idiot. An hero kid.

@ the don't ban IPS because of roomates, I agree now seeing that side of the case, however, it would make you think of the consequences of your actions and how it affects the people around you. A pretty realistic consequence regarding life.

PaulWalkersDriva

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
If he was trolling and another member of your team quit, I'm wondering why it took the other team 40 min to defeat you or why you didn't surrender at 20 min.

Ban the IP of trolls? I'm in a house full of other people who also play LoL. I should be banned in case one of those other guys is a troll?
I don't know why it took so long for them to beat us, I can't explain that. Also, we tried to surrender, top and the troll wouldn't surrender.

PaulWalkersDriva

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimasu View Post
Looks to me like there was a disagreement you're not letting us in on.

She gave you warning, you could have dodged. You're the one who stayed in the game, anyways. :x
Their was no disagreement besides what was explained in the original post. I have no need to lie about such things. He didn't even say don't ban shaco, just as soon as shaco was banned he raged out of no where. He called jungle, and up into the point of the banning that was all he had said.

Also, I wasn't the person banning the champions. Even if I was, and I banned someone who I felt as though was a threat to our team why does that give someone the right to threaten me and tell me if I don't leave the que than he will troll? You're advocating the trolling of a entire team and you're telling me I should leave a game and lose 30 minutes of my life because of a troll.

You need to rethink your logic on what you're saying, and possibly on your life.

PaulWalkersDriva

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desolit View Post
Coming from someone who has manged forums like these, and has dealt with trolls in a different environment: IP banning does nothing. Let be reiterate that if you didn't catch it. Absolutely NOTHING.

You don't know if he's playing off his roomate's Wi-Fi (one IP) or his own house IP (different)
He can change his IP in minutes if he knows what he's doing.

Theres a feature in the game called Surrender. Which if 4 of you agreed (1 troll AD KARMA? who woldn't) would of ended the game at 20.

There's also this nifty little feature called Reporting.

The only option which would potentially fix this in champ select is a vote ban/kick system, which would too easily be abused.
The report system which is so nifty doesn't seem to do ****. I have seen friends rage, and get extremely racist, troll, intentionally feed millions of times, and never get banned or even warned.

RAGE larksshire

01-21-2013

Ranked queue, more of the same bs.

This was after the queue had been dodged 3 times already, and the first time the team had changed, so it was likely the troll was on our team, turns out, trolls be trolling.

It would be nice if 4 players could vote to ban/kick a player in the queue if they we're trolling. Like a vote screen pops up and if all 4 kick the player gets booted for 15-30mins, and players are only allotted 2 times/day to start such a vote in order to prevent abuse such as always kicking the lowest player in the queue.

Thamus23 joined the room.
Mano0 joined the room.
Mano0: adc
Jester T: mid
RAGE larksshire: ohemgee
Mano0: so n't same team
Jester T: i know
Kmodz: seriously I'm banning?
RAGE larksshire: is the troll one of u top too?
Jester T: im pissed
Thamus23: haha
Mano0: yes u are banning
Jester T: WHAT?
Mano0: loooooooooooooooool
Kmodz: i troll
RAGE larksshire: kmodz thamus, who is the troll
Thamus23: gonna ban xerath?
Mano0: garen
Mano0: WTF IS GOING ON
Kmodz: i trll
Mano0: lol
Mano0: ok
Kmodz: u gay
Mano0: tell us
Kmodz: u gay
RAGE larksshire: awesome
Jester T: ban mumu shen malph or blitz
Mano0: so we troll too
Kmodz: U GAY
Mano0: ban soraka
Mano0: ban soraka
Kmodz: luk at dis
Mano0: gj
Mano0: i love ya
Jester T: this is ****ing stupid
Mano0: all troll everyone get smite
Kmodz: yorick
Kmodz: =
Kmodz: gay
Kmodz: Garen
Kmodz: Annie
Kmodz: Yorick
Kmodz: get it
Kmodz: gay
Kmodz: nao u gay
Jester T: you better ****ing dodge
Kmodz: no
Kmodz: u dodge
Kmodz: i no dodge
Jester T: cause im not waiting 30 minutes
Kmodz: mi troll
Mano0: let's lose
Jester T: NO
Jester T: somebody dodge
Kmodz: morde es numero 1
Mano0: let's go in and surrender at 20
Thamus23: why do people give up before they play?
Thamus23: the player wins game not the damn character
RAGE larksshire: and this player says he's a troll ... -.-
Jester T: morde jungle?
Thamus23: suport xerath
Thamus23: live with it
Kmodz: no
Jester T: ok
Kmodz: mi numero 1
Jester T: ill mid
RAGE larksshire: omg 2 trolls
RAGE larksshire: plus a random
RAGE larksshire: im out

GuitarRook

01-21-2013

It amazes me how many of you go on to say that he should've surrendered, or dodged queue anyway, etc.

Here's the blunt end of the stick: No one wants these types of trolls on LoL in the first place. Now, IP banning is only a suggestion, and while not well thought out, at least someone is contributing ideas as to how to deal with these menaces that make the community of LoL look terrible.
It's because of **** like this, that ranked on LoL should be dealt with harsher penalties. Who likes having to play a bunch of games to make up for the one game that they got screwed on because of a troll?

All of that time being used to make up for someone else's bs: Completely unfair.