Help getting out of elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

01-21-2013

Hello Riot community !!

If there is anyone out there that would like to help me get out of elo hell with either tips or help me duo that would be nice ! i am currently 1037 elo been stuck for a while now, and I have been getting so many trolls, afkers, and leavers for the past 3 games and lost it all. I need someones help to carry me. I play all roles(mainly support), I try my best to not bash on my teamates but they are making me angry most of the time. So if there is anyone who would like to duo queue , please add me and i will duo with you ! i am not a bad player, but a decent one.

adc

01-21-2013

1. Be good.
2. Don't be bad.

I Z Z I

01-21-2013

Do more positive things than negative things. Don't miss CS. Keep farming. Don't miss CS.

Getting 1 CS is better than getting 1 auto attack on an enemy champion. True story.

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

play well regardless of how your team is playing

domz69

01-21-2013

i agree with the open poster, i cop this **** all the time, i get close to 1200 then bam get people that disconnect and lose 3 in a row.

KingClement

01-21-2013

Even though I can't do this but I always remind myself to stay calm and keep on playing.

Armstice

01-22-2013

Alright, well I guess I'll start from the beginning then:

If you prefer to play support you need to play a support capable of making a BIG difference in a team fight and in the laning phase. For me personally this really limits my selection down to two champs, those being Leona and Taric (who by the way has the highest win rate of any support in season 3).

Secondly, you will have to take charge of the map, not just your lane. Pinging every possible situation, and warding against jungle ganks for as many lanes as you can spare time for because at this elo it's not often that people will ward their own lane.

Thirdly, learn how to feed your carry kills even if you are the only one following through on your own initiation. As Taric, stun at near point blank range for max damage then shatter before dumping a auto attack or two then backing off. As leona, maxing your W will net big gains after your stun combo and often times allow you to zone their carry all on your lonesome.

Frankly carrying yourself out of elo hell is easier as an actual carry but it is not impossible to do with a support contrary to what others may think. I hope this helps you with your elo pursuit. Always remember that elo is just a number, you are playing to get better and the elo will simply come with that.

Good Luck!

Stormed

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by domz69 View Post
i agree with the open poster, i cop this **** all the time, i get close to 1200 then bam get people that disconnect and lose 3 in a row.
You can win 4v5 at 1200.

NyahTheWolf

01-22-2013

"Never underestimate the stupidity of solo queue" - DavasiaN

Logically, their team has more trolls/afks than your team assuming you're not a troll. People at around 1200 elo always seem to blame their team mates, but never look at what they're doing wrong themselves.

If you can't get out of 'elo hell' yourself, you should take into consideration that you are also part of your team.

Caltien

01-22-2013

Elo Hell doesn't exist sorry to burst your bubble but the enemy team has just as much chance as getting a "troll" or a "afker" as much as you do assuming that you're not the troll yourself.