Losing all respect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne98038 View Post
I'm losing all respect for this game when there are multiple lvl 30's in a game and there isn't even a single lvl 30 on ur team. It's sicking. Why play a game when they have more experience and better masteries and runes? It's completely unfair and makes the game unbearable. No reason to play a game when the other team cheats.
Considering how matchmaking works, this would happen once in a blue moon unless you intentionally pre-make a team that way.

Also - level 30 doesn't mean much, if I didn't have so much invested on my main account, I'd have fun dominating low levels on a smurf. Low level doesn't mean lack of experience nor does level 30 guarantee it. I still see 30s struggle in ai without latency for an excuse.

Nawar

01-21-2013

I have lvl 30 friends that suck donkey balls. Lvl doesn't matter in terms of skill, it only matters in Rune/Mastery advantage.

bhalbur

01-21-2013

ya that extra quint or mastery point may seem like an easy thing to blame but it really isnt that big of a difference... I know i said the same thing when I was below level 30 but in reality the difference is nearly negligable you can still easily outplay your opponent and win.

pineluv

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne98038 View Post
I'm losing all respect for this game when there are multiple lvl 30's in a game and there isn't even a single lvl 30 on ur team. It's sicking. Why play a game when they have more experience and better masteries and runes? It's completely unfair and makes the game unbearable. No reason to play a game when the other team cheats.

fyi the matchmaker judges on win/loss difference. normals have an elo that's based on this, and that's what dictates who you end up against.

it depends on the level difference. between around 25-30 the runes/masteries missed aren't that big a deal, save for the very early game. late-game it becomes irrelevant.

but anyway, if you got paired with level 30s and you're below it, it's safe to say they suck as much as you do irrespective of their level.

and yes, the greater majority of level 30s do suck.