Heath items way too cheap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limic

01-19-2013

The title, really nothing to explain

Boagster

01-19-2013

In particular, Warmog's.

It used to actual be more efficient for the health when fully stacked, when looking at health alone. The new version has the potential to give better health regen, but doesn't pass the old until 2667 HP, while providing less potential HP, all for the savings of 350 gold.

Taking that into consideration, I can't say that HP is "too cheap", but, rather, the costs for resistances has been nerfed too much.

Zaphery

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post
In particular, Warmog's.

It used to actual be more efficient for the health when fully stacked, when looking at health alone. The new version has the potential to give better health regen, but doesn't pass the old until 2667 HP, while providing less potential HP, all for the savings of 350 gold.

Taking that into consideration, I can't say that HP is "too cheap", but, rather, the costs for resistances has been nerfed too much.
What Boagster said, armor and magic res is much harder to build now so I guess riot compromised by making HP easier to get.

Doumz

01-19-2013

Giving warmogs the force of nature passive makes it way too cheap. And the removal of force of nature gave no big other magic resist item but they gave more options to build it wich makes it less effective. And armor isnt cost efficient anymore with the tons of champs and items that shred your armor to nothing.

Flagrock

01-19-2013

Health is the most expensive way to get defense. Health just counters AP and AD so people think it's "OP". All you have to do is buy Torment of Blade of the Ruined King and then HP spamming is terrible. So, no health isn't too cheap it's just they made ways of combating armor and MR better so everything thinks hp is too strong when there are good items to counter hp stacking.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-19-2013

Health counters true damage... it doesn't really counter physical or magical damage... it just kind of works against them.

Syphontwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I see everyone building warmog on everyone now. Its more common than the heart of gold, and that must be for a reason. Its way to hard to do anything against it.