will league of legends work on this ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCelestial

10-20-2010

hey guys i just need an opinion if this netbook can run this game in quality?

ill be buying this netbook for my school, but at the same time i wanna be able to play when i get a chance when im out.

here is the link to the netbook.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...c80896fe40en02

iCelestial

10-20-2010

bump

Iokau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

It only has 1 gig of RAM and a single core CPU running at 1.7ghz. It MIGHT be able to run it...but it won't run well at all. Don't expect to game on a netbook.

Asinity

10-20-2010

Uhh....Unless you like playing with 6 FPS average, I suggest you save a bit more.

EDIT: ACERS SUCK.

Mirepoc

10-20-2010

Yeah if you want to game but still do school. Buy a laptop that's max 15 inches. Anything under 13 I find a little small. And make sure you have a really good graphics card.

BenjiDenji

10-20-2010

My friend ran LoL on a netbook when his computer broke.

Had to use an external harddrive and it was pretty low quality. But it worked.

wtfmeminpanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

well mine has lowe ram and cpu and graphic card soo... disable sound and youll get like 25 fps in no action and 10-15 in action

NoOtherDestiny

10-20-2010

I have a Netbook with a 1.6Ghz CPU with 1GB memory, (MSI WIND or something) which I used when my PC wasn't working. Basically at lowest settings the game technically "ran" but at 2.5 FPS. It wasn't fun at all, it was a slide show the entire time, and often I'd die before I saw what happened.

I'd agree with others and say get a full laptop with decent graphics if you want to game on it. There are plenty out there that don't cost much more then a netbook, but they are larger.

Akedomo

10-20-2010

A Netbook is NOT good for anything other than light computer work, It's priced cheaply because at best, you can play Diablo 2 on it, and surf the net. You're better off saving for an actual laptop with at least 4 gigs of ram(windows 7 likes to have ram!) You can still get one for a fair price. Just don't waste your money on a Netbook to play games, Because it's not able to handle it my friend.

If you want to game on a laptop as well, you'll need a fairly powerful processor, a fair amount of ram(4gigs should be more than enough) and a DEDICATED graphics card, Not integrated, soon as you get an Integrated graphics card you end up losing almost half or more of the performance you could be getting.

This is the laptop I have, and it plays most games at a minimum 50 fps.
http://us.toshiba.com/computers/laptops/qosmio/X500

Slinger O Guns

10-20-2010

So uh....HAHAHA. No....it will not...