No to aram matchmaking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xuanxue NA

01-20-2013

what 20,000 people don't realize is, while getting a pure broken poke comp team is great , when you have a team full of up champions and the other team ravages you while you sit helpless, not being able to quick dodge and re-match is going to be horrible. Enjoy getting slaughtered because nobody wanted to dodge because of the dodge timer.

Now some of you may say, aram it supposed to be random. Sure , fine..... how about balancing roles on each team then while still being random.

As it stands right now there are just some comps i refuse to play, I'm glad i can dodge out if I'm fairly certain that the game will be horrible imbalanced. While you may love getting some comps on your team, you undoubtedly will get horrible ones too. If matchmaking does come to be, I will laugh in the streams of QQ threads about dodge timers being too high because of dodging out of an extremely one sided comp.

LrdVprScrpn

01-20-2013

There will always be custom games for people like you. Why would you try to make is so that 20,000 people don't get what they want in order for you to get what you want?

At least my opinion cancels out yours, so we are back to 20,000 for and 0 against.

Makestro

01-20-2013

It's ARAM, what don't you get? Make the best with what you have, try using champions in alternative roles or just do/try something different. It might work. I'd rather lose with honor than dodge like a *****.

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2013

You don't play ARAM because you want to win. You play it because you want to do something different. If i wanted to win, i'd troll singed on 3v3.

FDru

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuze GTA View Post
As it stands right now there are just some comps i refuse to play, I'm glad i can dodge out if I'm fairly certain that the game will be horrible imbalanced.
If you don't want to play ARAM, then don't play ARAM. Really, it is that simple.

Xuanxue NA

01-20-2013

your missing the point, i love the concept. However its anti-fun

HeadHurtsAlot

01-20-2013

ITT: op always dodges when he doesn't get Master Yi or Nidalee

Zielmann

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuze GTA View Post
As it stands right now there are just some comps i refuse to play, I'm glad i can dodge out if I'm fairly certain that the game will be horrible imbalanced. While you may love getting some comps on your team, you undoubtedly will get horrible ones too. If matchmaking does come to be, I will laugh in the streams of QQ threads about dodge timers being too high because of dodging out of an extremely one sided comp.
I've said this a few times before. It all comes down to how much you can accept and appreciate the game mode for what it is. And I mean at the very core of the game. It's not meant to be balanced. It's not meant to be 'fair' every single game. I can accept that sometimes I'll have a lesser team comp, because I know that the chance of me having the 'better' comp the next game is just as good. I also maintain that there's no such thing as a game that's lost from the start. There's always a chance that the 'lesser' team can win.

If you can accept that as being part of the game, then a matchmade queue is for you. And you're the kind of player I want to play ARAM with/against. If you insist on not even giving a team or comp a chance, then go on and play customs where dodging doesn't have a penalty.

Lycanblu

01-21-2013

I've won 4v5, I've won 3v5, I've won all melee against a well balenced team, I've won against heavy healing poke teams, I've won against all tank CC chain teams.

There's no situation that can't be turned around by playing smart, using your strengths, waiting for the right time to initiate, and playing the game like a TEAM instead of a 1 man show, trying to get the most damage.

All champions, even the ones great for aram, have their drawbacks, it's learning to deal them and exploiting their clear weakness as best as you can manage.

Shrik11

01-21-2013

*Reads Title*
*Comes to Downvote*
Next