ARAM is unplayable currently, IMO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyler Perry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2013

People figured out to just stack warmogs and tank items and win.
Tank items are really broken on Proving Grounds, and I'm not playing it until it gets addressed.

You can just roll down a lane without any trouble at all with enough regen and tankiness. There's no challenge to it. It's only a matter of time before everyone else figures it out. Warmogs is broken in normal games too, but now it's affecting what i love- ARAM.

Taking leave until it's fixed, RIP ARAM. You'll see soon enough in-case you haven't already.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

If anyone at all is stacking warmog's, buy blade of the ruined king and dish out some serious damage on them. It is extremely powerful against warmog's stackers.

Tyler Perry

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupiter View Post
If anyone at all is stacking warmog's, buy blade of the ruined king and dish out some serious damage on them. It is extremely powerful against warmog's stackers.
Except that item isn't available on aram.

1Eredale

01-20-2013

It is now. Read patch notes.

Combine it with Madreds for extra butthurt.

LrdVprScrpn

01-20-2013

There's also liandry's and deathfire.

There are only a handful of champs that can stack health only and get away with it. Just because you got a game where they all happened to be on the same team doesn't make it some epidemic that Riot needs to address.

Makestro

01-20-2013

You know there are items that punish people for stacking health right?

Zachrin

01-20-2013

As of right now, both bloodrazor and BotRK are available for AD champs, while DFG and Liandry's Torment are there for AP. Heck, BotRK deals physical damage and blood razor deals magic on their procs for some good mixed damage.

"But, they can stack health and armor/mr, and you can't do anythin-"

What are you building while all of this is going on? Not only are there items to combat health stacking, but there are plenty of items that provide armor and magic pen to combat armor/mr stacking as well. If they build no damage items and just stack warmogs and armor/mr, then they're not doing damage, and you should be able to safely ignore them while you take out the squishies in the back that are actually dealing damage.

LrdVprScrpn

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachrin View Post
As of right now, both bloodrazor and BotRK are available for AD champs, while DFG and Liandry's Torment are there for AP. Heck, BotRK deals physical damage and blood razor deals magic on their procs for some good mixed damage.

"But, they can stack health and armor/mr, and you can't do anythin-"

What are you building while all of this is going on? Not only are there items to combat health stacking, but there are plenty of items that provide armor and magic pen to combat armor/mr stacking as well. If they build no damage items and just stack warmogs and armor/mr, then they're not doing damage, and you should be able to safely ignore them while you take out the squishies in the back that are actually dealing damage.
To add to this, people who typically complain about health stacking are the people who chase singed all over the map or fight mundo while his ult is running.

Ignore the Mundo, ignore the Singed. "But he's all over me." That doesn't mean you have to waste your attacks on him. Yeah, you might die, but at least put some damage on a viable target before you go out.

Zarkof

01-20-2013

Kite, whittle, survive, win. Play intelligently.

Warrrrax

01-21-2013

Its sooo unfair. The enemy team buys Warmogs and me and my team take nothing but offensive items, avoiding any defense whatsoever.

I am shocked....SHOCKED to discover that we get overrun. They are supposed to just run around eating poke damage till we whittle them down! The nerve of some players I swear.