I believe Teemo did something to the metagame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

10-20-2010

play lux

buy CDR item

harass the **** out of turtling team with your 25 second ult

???

profit

d2k5000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Free Pax Jax and Riot Singed skins
http://**********************************/ THANKS RIOT!!!

Hanz Solo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-20-2010

Fk the TURTLE TEEMO... Teemo wasnt NERFED--- HE WAS BUFFED (in my out ragous opionion- ive done 3x better with him...way more dmg out put).

Screw a Turrtle- I HAVE SOLOED A semi fed GAREN ( as a Semi over fed Teemo- since new patch)

AbyssalSpector

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
It's the only thing he can do. Just buy oracle and farm his mushrooms.
Then you realize they have oracle and place them where a typical player enters a bush and they run into it before seeing it. Also, the people who usually get the oracle are carries that walk into one and half their hp is gone, meaning that oracle is an easy waste of money. Just had this happen to me actually. Lux was running into shrooms left n right, so i put them where you enter the bush, she would back off, tower hug etc. then we would kill her and she just wasted money to get 1 shroom kill. Teemo is for pros

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-20-2010

Quote:
Fk the TURTLE TEEMO... Teemo wasnt NERFED--- HE WAS BUFFED (in my out ragous opionion- ive done 3x better with him...way more dmg out put).
His damage was lowered on everything.

If you're doing better it's because of Malady, not Teemo.

Quote:
Then you realize they have oracle and place them where a typical player enters a bush and they run into it before seeing it. Also, the people who usually get the oracle are carries that walk into one and half their hp is gone, meaning that oracle is an easy waste of money. Just had this happen to me actually. Lux was running into shrooms left n right, so i put them where you enter the bush, she would back off, tower hug etc. then we would kill her and she just wasted money to get 1 shroom kill. Teemo is for pros
How are mushrooms in bushes allowing Teemo to turtle against creep waves? Why did a non-tank buy oracle?

ImBahBz

10-20-2010

malady+black cleaver+red buff=profit.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-20-2010

Quote:
malady+black cleaver+red buff=profit.
Yeah, and Kog'maw could do the same thing without being in auto-attack range.

R3coil

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
Heimerdinger was not nerfed. Stop being a sheep and listening to what all the idiots spew on the forum.

you have got to be ****ting me....Heimer wasnt nerf....riot only took a nerf baseball bat made out of foam and beat his moves to the point where if people are completely idiots and stand in your turrets then you MIGHT get a kill...

Also he USED to be the tower pushing king....(see patch *nades no longer damage towers/ turrets deal *nothing* to towers) now he is (arguably) the most unplayed champion in LoL....prolly right next to eve....low elo/high elo...NOBODY touches him cause hes nothing but a ...oh **** here comes the team i need to run away and let my turrets do the "damage" (see patch *turret damage no longer gives stacks for bonus damage*)

heywoody

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
His damage was lowered on everything.
Is your blue name because you don't know anything? Did you even read the patch notes?

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-20-2010

Yeah, his shrooms were increased by 50 damage. That's not game changing.