I believe Teemo did something to the metagame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kixxie

10-20-2010

It's hard to keep a serious attitude from a person who's name is "Thewostever" even "worse" pun intended, You're talking about how bad you lost.

Kagetenshi

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorstEver View Post
Sure if you have an Olaf, Trynd and a Morde.
Or Garen.

I played a team where their Teemo did nothing but put shrooms EVERYWHERE, hide back in his base, and come back out to plant more when some of our team died. He got a lot of kills, too, because I was the only one who bought oracle @_@

Asinity

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorstEver View Post
Sure if you have an Olaf, Trynd and a Morde.
+ Jax.

TheShortestPath

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowsntacos View Post
Ask prenerf heimer.
Heimerdinger was not nerfed. Stop being a sheep and listening to what all the idiots spew on the forum.

Politburo

10-20-2010

closest thing i've encountered to turtling as a whole game strat is Heimer + 2 carries + 2 tanks. also, 5 tank late game turtling is annoying. if they're going to turtle, you should happily push all lanes. if there's no mia, take the tower down. if there are mias, guess where they are and push the other lanes. most of all, ward and be careful if they try to gank you while destroying tower.

Nine Six One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

It's one of the easier tactics to use when playing Teemo and since his new patch made him popular again alot of "new" Teemos are around trying him out. It will die out in a week or two.

Rest assured that those of us that have mained him or main him for a extensive amount of time will be in your jungle shroom camping your creep spawns and driving you nuts with constant poking, diverting your entire team on pointless "free kill" chases while towers get pushed or traps are made.

TheWorstEver

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixxie View Post
It's hard to keep a serious attitude from a person who's name is "Thewostever" even "worse" pun intended, You're talking about how bad you lost.
I won those games.

At the 1 hour marker.

Game should have ended earlier. Much earlier.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-20-2010

If you want to see a real nightmare, think of Heimerdinger + Teemo patches ago.

You put a mushroom by every one of the six turrets.

Hilarity.

Weaver2

10-20-2010

How to beat Teemo's ultimate:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/items#2042

ImBahBz

10-20-2010

I'm personally a fan of smashing faces in with rambo Teemo, Mushroom stomping the piss out of the opps, funny thing, I've never seen so many people FLEE from Teemo, you all know who you are.